Register Now
Kane99

Most you've spent on a video game?

What would you say was the most you've spent on a video game? Either when you bought it day 1, or when you decided to put money into it later by buying dlc and microtransactions. I know a friend of mine who's put over $1000 in Fortnite. I couldn't do that myself. I buy the battle pass each season, but that's it. He bought tons of skins and other stuff for the Save the world mode. 

But yeah, most I've spent, was probably on Mafia 2, limited edition. I think it just came with a steelbook case, and an art book and I think the soundtrack as well. It wasn't the greatest limited edition set. I think it was like $80. I'm a cheap person, I never really spent more than that for a video game. It could change, but I don't see that happening soon. 

Note sure, but I'm sure I've bought a new game for at least $40 or more somewhere. I suppose it might have been some Mario adventure game.  However, I could be wrong, but for sure I've bought new games and they're usually at least $20 it seems.  Anyway, I've never bought as many games as some on here probably.

Spent $60 on P3d then spent $80 on MSFS2020 and then another $20 here and there plus most Orbx things. Rest can cost way to much. Aircrafts are and can be $150 each. Each airport addons can be from $5 to max of $25 LOL

On 1/2/2022 at 6:45 AM, Empire said:

Spent $60 on P3d then spent $80 on MSFS2020 and then another $20 here and there plus most Orbx things. Rest can cost way to much. Aircrafts are and can be $150 each. Each airport addons can be from $5 to max of $25 LOL

I don't think I've spent anything on in-game addictions barring DLCs for years now. In most occasions, it's never really worth it.

If we're talking physical games back in my hardcore collecting days  that would be 1000 euros for delisoba deluxe on the sega saturn somewhere in 2014. I've got a few games that come close to that price tag but can't remember exactly what i paid for them. 

Edited by Yaramaki

5 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

If we're talking physical games back in my hardcore collecting days  that would be 1000 euros for delisoba deluxe on the sega saturn somewhere in 2014. I've got a few games that come close to that price tag but can't remember exactly what i paid for them. 

I think the most I've ever spent on a video game and this was over the course of three years was probably a $1000 and that was on Champions Online.

On 2/14/2022 at 9:54 PM, killamch89 said:

I don't think I've spent anything on in-game addictions barring DLCs for years now. In most occasions, it's never really worth it.

Aren't in-game addictions as regards buying DLCs in-game, most are from the third-party store from the developers 🙂 then you download and install them yourselves. PLus I have over 120GB in addons now for MSFS and for both sims, spent well over $1800