Register Now
Kane99

Ever try to break the game?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It cost them a lot to fix all the bugs and glitches the game came with for years but it was definitely worth fixing because they couldn't have possibly left the game for ruin. Now, we are enjoying the game as it should have been. 

I'm yet to play Cyberpunk 2077 again even after their updates and reviews that it's better now. I just can't get myself back into playing it. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It cost them a lot to fix all the bugs and glitches the game came with for years but it was definitely worth fixing because they couldn't have possibly left the game for ruin. Now, we are enjoying the game as it should have been. 

That's great to see the game functioning as we wanted, the developers tried to correct it than leaving it half way. It was very absurd during the first time it came out, I felt so perplexed getting the information how users where dissatisfied. 

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

In the game New World, there is no way you would be able to get around one of the most notable bugs in the game where you're forced to wait 7 days to respawn your character. 

How on earth will I wait for such game to respawn before going on with my progress? That's insane indeed. That's one of the negative side of video games, you spent money but you're getting trash at the end for some games like this one you mentioned. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

How on earth will I wait for such game to respawn before going on with my progress? That's insane indeed. That's one of the negative side of video games, you spent money but you're getting trash at the end for some games like this one you mentioned. 

Gamers are having a flash back of what they experienced in Cyberpunk 2077 with the kind of bugs that's found in New World. It's been one hell of a freak show. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

In the game New World, there is no way you would be able to get around one of the most notable bugs in the game where you're forced to wait 7 days to respawn your character. 

I almost fell into the trap of getting the game when it came out but due some financial problems at the time, I had to postpone it. Now, it seems like a blessing in disguise for me with what happened. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I almost fell into the trap of getting the game when it came out but due some financial problems at the time, I had to postpone it. Now, it seems like a blessing in disguise for me with what happened. 

I wasn't that lucky to have avoided getting caught up in that. Hopefully, the developers get a fix on it sooner than later. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I wasn't that lucky to have avoided getting caught up in that. Hopefully, the developers get a fix on it sooner than later. 

I hope and pray that it doesn't drag long the saw way that Cyberpunk 2077 did for years before the developers were able to fix it. 

I took a break from gaming for a while and got into reading, which is a lot of fun. Reading is nice because I can get entertainment without staring at a screen and I can also listen to audiobooks while doing stuff around the house or going on walks. Games will still be there when you need a break from books. Just find the types of books you're into and have fun!

I've tried a few glitches in GTA Online to get some money easily or to duplicate certain cars. There was a glitch a while back about being able to gain access to the North Yankton location which I tried but other than that, I've never tried to actively break a game.

At times glitches leads me to doing marvelous thing at the dead time interval. I remembered when I betted with a friend that I'm going to win him over at PES 2014 for the first time, he never believed, until the last gasps minute, glitched helped me to down my friend. I only dribbled through the help of AI direction, I didn't add direction to my shot, but AI did, and applied a finesse shot that helped me collect my first run from a friend, he was surprised to witness such a solo moment from me. 

On 5/20/2022 at 8:13 AM, Boblee said:

I hope and pray that it doesn't drag long the saw way that Cyberpunk 2077 did for years before the developers were able to fix it. 

With the way things are going with the game New World right now, we are seeing shades of what happened in Cyberpunk 2077 already. How long it's going to take them to fix all the problems is what I don't know and I hope it's not going to take long. 

34 minutes ago, Heatman said:

With the way things are going with the game New World right now, we are seeing shades of what happened in Cyberpunk 2077 already. How long it's going to take them to fix all the problems is what I don't know and I hope it's not going to take long. 

If the developers can take a look at how things were sorted out for Cyberpunk 2077 in order to know if there's something they can be able to get from it and work on the game. It may give a good insight to what they need to do. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the developers can take a look at how things were sorted out for Cyberpunk 2077 in order to know if there's something they can be able to get from it and work on the game. It may give a good insight to what they need to do. 

They are two different games by different developers. It's going to be very difficult for what was applied to Cyberpunk 2077 to have the same effect in New World.