Register Now
Kane99

Holiday gaming traditions

On 5/21/2022 at 7:12 PM, Justin11 said:

I understand your points, but he has to go read his books, be has exams coming up and not playing much at this time lol. He watches me play on PS4 whenever I'm gaming there, I believe he is learning from me indirectly. 

If that's the case, I have to rest my case on it here. I believe that you know the very best way to aid his upbringing. 

I recently found out that 7 of my cousins are good fans of football games, even though I have given up on playing FIFA games, I would help them to organize a tournament they would always play whenever we all come back together for Christmas holidays. It's going to be nice seeing them play. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I recently found out that 7 of my cousins are good fans of football games, even though I have given up on playing FIFA games, I would help them to organize a tournament they would always play whenever we all come back together for Christmas holidays. It's going to be nice seeing them play. 

Being that you're no longer playing any FIFA games, I know that it's something that's going to be kind of difficult and challenging for you to get into all over again. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Being that you're no longer playing any FIFA games, I know that it's something that's going to be kind of difficult and challenging for you to get into all over again. 

Exactly! 😛. It's by far the only difficulty that I'm going to face with helping them with that because I have sworn to stay away from FIFA for good. 

A particular game we usually play during the holidays with friends or family is FIFA, we just stage a tournament and we pick our teams and play to see who wins  the cup. It's always fun playing video games with friends and family.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

A particular game we usually play during the holidays with friends or family is FIFA, we just stage a tournament and we pick our teams and play to see who wins  the cup. It's always fun playing video games with friends and family.

I enjoyed playing FIFA in the past with friends and family. It was indeed an entertaining game due to it's double player feature, I was also involved playing PES too back then. 

On 12/23/2021 at 4:26 AM, Kane99 said:

Do you have any holiday gaming traditions? Like maybe you play a certain game each year, or have a tournament with family and friends in retro games. 

I don't really have any traditions to do with video games during the holidays, but I do game more during this time of year. What about you?

I wouldn't call mine a gaming tradition as well because I play gamers whenever I get the chance to play. There's nothing special about playing at any particular time. 

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

I used to do that when I was still playing FIFA games. It was very fun getting to play competitive matches with all of my friends and siblings that came back for Xmas. 

I have one and it's the list or selection of games that I play during Halloween season which all must be horror games to fit the celebration. They are Luigi's Mansion 3, Dead by Daylight, Alien Isolation, Prey, and Little Nightmares 1 and 2. 

I never really got time or follow the celebrations that goes around Halloween, I do forget to keep in check of the festive period, if not, gaming could've been associated with the season with the options that match the festive period. 

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have one and it's the list or selection of games that I play during Halloween season which all must be horror games to fit the celebration. They are Luigi's Mansion 3, Dead by Daylight, Alien Isolation, Prey, and Little Nightmares 1 and 2. 

Prey and Little Nightmares are two games which you mentioned here that caught my attention. I would look into getting either one of them probably in 2 months time. 

6 minutes ago, Empire said:

away on holidays, I end up not gaming at all in my case... People there are more life then just gaming and being on a screen of death 😜 

If the occasion calls for me to completely drop the games till I'm done, I wouldn't think twice about it. I can always get back to the games.

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Prey and Little Nightmares are two games which you mentioned here that caught my attention. I would look into getting either one of them probably in 2 months time. 

Prey is very intense in its horror and game mechanics, so you know exactly what you're getting into. If you don't have high threshold for fear, don't play the game.