Register Now
Kane99

Holiday gaming traditions

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wonder how gamers who rush their games really enjoy it because when you miss out so many details in the game because you are in a rush, it doesn’t add up for me. 

It's supposedly fun for them to keep doing that with their gaming most of the time. It's not fun for me. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wonder how gamers who rush their games really enjoy it because when you miss out so many details in the game because you are in a rush, it doesn’t add up for me. 

I think that it's a kind of thrilling thing for them. I also one guy why he always rushed all his games and he told me that he takes pride on being the first person to complete the games. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it's a kind of thrilling thing for them. I also one guy why he always rushed all his games and he told me that he takes pride on being the first person to complete the games. 

The quickness in completing those games is the only thing that I understand in what might make it fun for them. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The quickness in completing those games is the only thing that I understand in what might make it fun for them. 

Unless it's like a competition between my friends to know who's going to complete the game's first, that's the only reason why I would ever consider to rush play my games. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:24 AM, Heatman said:

Well, that might be the reason for them that's doing it but it's never going to be enough reason for me to take that path with my gameplay. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Unless it's like a competition between my friends to know who's going to complete the game's first, that's the only reason why I would ever consider to rush play my games. 

I think that it's only racing games that I might be open to rushing without feeling like I'm missing out on much. 

On 5/27/2022 at 12:13 PM, Empire said:

away on holidays, I end up not gaming at all in my case... People there are more life then just gaming and being on a screen of death 😜 

Haha, are you a fan of mobile games?

When I'm on holidays i still play some mobile games like fortnite and enjoy every bit of my holiday as well.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, are you a fan of mobile games?

When I'm on holidays i still play some mobile games like fortnite and enjoy every bit of my holiday as well.

My Nintendo Switch makes it very easy for me to get into gaming in such situations. It's a handheld device that gives me so much joy. I enjoy playing Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild always on it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

My Nintendo Switch makes it very easy for me to get into gaming in such situations. It's a handheld device that gives me so much joy. I enjoy playing Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild always on it. 

I forgot to mention too, that I got a Nintendo switch OLED Version but only about a month ago. I had to because I was planning on going for a vacation and I certainly would like to take it along with me as well. Been that I can't take my ps4 with me.

You can take your slim PS4 along when traveling it depends on your plans and what you have in mind while traveling. Like me, when I'm going for a long vacation holiday,I wouldn't keep my PS4 away, I'll wrap it then take it along. TV isn't a problem, I have one in my family home, I just need my console and nothing much. 

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I forgot to mention too, that I got a Nintendo switch OLED Version but only about a month ago. I had to because I was planning on going for a vacation and I certainly would like to take it along with me as well. Been that I can't take my ps4 with me.

The portability of the device makes it easy for you to take it to anywhere unlike how stressful it is to move about with one's console. Gaming laptop is a bit easier too. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the next game that I have mapped out to play in the next vacation holiday that I would be taking off in next 2 months time. 

20 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

It's the next game that I have mapped out to play in the next vacation holiday that I would be taking off in next 2 months time. 

You can also add Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to the list of games you can play during the vacation. Do you like The Witcher 3? It's also a good game on Switch.