Register Now
Sharon

Splatoon (Nintendo Switch)

I read an article earlier that Splatoon 3 will be coming to the Nintendo Switch next year. I haven't played the first or second Splatoon games despite the games being really popular. From what I understand that it's a really fun multiplayer game. Have you played any of these games? Are you look forward to the next release?

I actually had to check out a trailer on YouTube to see what the game was. That said, I've obviously never played it, but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. My only is the cost. I checked the Nintendo eShop, and Splatoon 2 is going for $60. I can't spare that kind of money for a game at the moment. It's a lot of the reason why I put games in my wishlist, but wait for them to go on sale, or I shop in the $10 and below section as almost every single game there is on sale. And a hell of a lot of them are really awesome games.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I actually had to check out a trailer on YouTube to see what the game was. That said, I've obviously never played it, but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. My only is the cost. I checked the Nintendo eShop, and Splatoon 2 is going for $60. I can't spare that kind of money for a game at the moment. It's a lot of the reason why I put games in my wishlist, but wait for them to go on sale, or I shop in the $10 and below section as almost every single game there is on sale. And a hell of a lot of them are really awesome games.

Splatoon 2 has been out a while too. Surprised it has dropped any in price. Then again Nintendo games tend to stay up there in price for quite a while.