Register Now
Kane99

Is there a time of year you game the most?

27 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Is there a time of year that you game more often? For me I think I play more often during the holiday season. But otherwise I probably game about the same year round otherwise. What about you?

Obviously when I am on vacation or holiday, I get more time for entertainment. Around June and July, I go for summer vacation in various places, I always carry my laptop with me. And whenever I get time I play some of the games.

38 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Obviously when I am on vacation or holiday, I get more time for entertainment. Around June and July, I go for summer vacation in various places, I always carry my laptop with me. And whenever I get time I play some of the games.

For sure, vacation or the holidays. Nice, I need to get a decent laptop one of these days. What games do you usually play on your laptop?

11 hours ago, Anakulos said:

Time of year? Probably not, time of the week is more likely. I always game on the weekends and usually chill during the weekdays.

Yeah I usually play on the weekends when I have free time. 

I chill most nights. And have time during the day to hang out for I start work in the afternoon.  

3 hours ago, m76 said:

I play more when good games release. So it's not up to me when I play more.

That's fair. I don't usually buy day one anymore. I'm too cheap lol. 

The only time that makes December more exempted as the year with thrilling games, is due to the fact I play with my friends that have been busy with affairs of life. So, we meet together when they return back to cheer with their families, we simply reunite and create fun time around gaming.