Register Now
Kane99

Mistakes developers made, but decided to keep in

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, because we are humans, and we aren't made perfect, only the angels are created perfect. So, the game devs/publishers will always fluff their lines, abd mistakes will be seen in video games from time to time. 

it makes as humans, then mistakes or not makes people blow your head even that they are blaming you lOL

14 minutes ago, Empire said:

it makes as humans, then mistakes or not makes people blow your head even that they are blaming you lOL

People will always find fault that's just it all, even if you're trying so hard to impress. Let's just take it that, video game companies/publishers can't impress gamers 💯

On 5/22/2022 at 11:25 AM, Empire said:

Mistakes are everywhere, whether it's right or wrong, there will be mistakes. You can't escape. There is no escape.

Yeah, that's a fact. When it comes to the one's that are made in video games development, if it's something that can be managed, it gets looked over by gamers as long as they can enjoy the game. 

On 5/22/2022 at 11:47 AM, Justin11 said:

xD, because we are humans, and we aren't made perfect, only the angels are created perfect. So, the game devs/publishers will always fluff their lines, abd mistakes will be seen in video games from time to time. 

Taking it to the religious side, well if the Angels were made perfect, what happened with Lucifer and his rebellion in heaven? I don't think that anything or anyone is perfect in life. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Taking it to the religious side, well if the Angels were made perfect, what happened with Lucifer and his rebellion in heaven? I don't think that anything or anyone is perfect in life. 

I personally hate getting into anything of such that's religiously shaped because I can't really be sure about what I'm not there when it happened. 

So, I'm going to stick with what I know and I can attest to having experienced with games developers make. I can't forget the Headless CJ in GTA : San Andreas.