Register Now
Jayson

What will be the trend for gaming in 2022 probably?

37 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Unlocking rewards in games by playing them has been around forever. It used to be referred to as "unlocking rewards". This NFT nonsense is a scam that scumbag developers want to worm into our games to make money. That's it. They want them in games and it is not for our benefit.

If it's for scam then we have to avoid it in video game. I wouldn't go for it if they ask me to vote for it's inclusion or never. I don't want anything again ripping us off more. If I want to take risk, I'll simply go straight to NFT marketplaces and stake on them, and not in video games which is meant to be played with ease. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If it's for scam then we have to avoid it in video game. I wouldn't go for it if they ask me to vote for it's inclusion or never. I don't want anything again ripping us off more. If I want to take risk, I'll simply go straight to NFT marketplaces and stake on them, and not in video games which is meant to be played with ease. 

And I think that they would still figure out another way to get their initial plans achieved all over again. I'm simply tired of these guys. 

Just now, Heatman said:

And I think that they would still figure out another way to get their initial plans achieved all over again. I'm simply tired of these guys. 

Lol, you shouldn't grow too frustrated with this men because is just the starting point of more setback in video games if things aren't done by the players. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you shouldn't grow too frustrated with this men because is just the starting point of more setback in video games if things aren't done by the players. 

Seriously, I have had it up to here with them, it's sadly enough though that I still love and enjoy playing games very well. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I have had it up to here with them, it's sadly enough though that I still love and enjoy playing games very well. 

I am a game addict especially when I am free, the passion will keep on running for years, I believe so. That's why I don't want the game to operate in a another system by adding gambling into it, and other betting features. 

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

Why does it look you believe that NFT's in gaming are a good idea? Because trust me, it isn't.

Not by a long stretch NTF isn't worth the fuss about it. I don't see anything special it bring into the game settings as far as I'm concerned. 

8 minutes ago, StormyFire said:

I don't see much innovation in the near future. It seems like game developers are going for easy releases that they know will sell well...

Have they really exhausted everything that they can offer in the gaming industry? I don't think so, but they are being too stingy to spend more money on making games. 

14 hours ago, Darth said:

Looks like the trend might be NFTs actually. A few developers have already tried to implement them into their games although a few have given up after the backlash from the fans of the games.

In terms of consoles, they won't advance much considering we just got the new generation.

Yup, that and blockchain as I keep hearing about both of them. I hope it's just a fad and dies out, but I think this is going to be around for the long haul. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yup, that and blockchain as I keep hearing about both of them. I hope it's just a fad and dies out, but I think this is going to be around for the long haul. 

Seriously, I'm very sure that in most cases, it's never going to favor the gamers more than it would the developers or game companies. It's why they push for it. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It might not look decent for some good reasons, due to how risky it is. But those who are into crypto investment and gaming, understands how NFTs works. Their are some game you can simply play and earn some NFT reward as an achievement, you can simply use your earned NFT collectible to stake back to an ongoing NFT project, or simply use your own wallet money to stake on NFTs to take share from the stake of the NFT when the price goes up. But the best pick for me, is simply playing the console games to earn some NFT reward as an achievement in the game which I can use to shop in the game's store. 

That's not something that the majority of gamers want though. And that's why we shouldn't even let them introduce NFTs to games. 

If people want NFTS, they should invest them in the normal way or play games that have been created solely to reward players with NFTs (Axie Infinity etc.)

58 minutes ago, Darth said:

That's not something that the majority of gamers want though. And that's why we shouldn't even let them introduce NFTs to games. 

If people want NFTS, they should invest them in the normal way or play games that have been created solely to reward players with NFTs (Axie Infinity etc.)

Personally, I don't want it either and it's more like that other gamers feel the same way as well. 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

I am Keen favourite of NFT, if it will be introduced as a way to reward the players, then it will definitely make sense. Then we invest some funds like the way axie infinity players did. But the funds we are investing into it, shouldn't be much. Because, axie's own minimum investment funds is simply way off for an average person. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am Keen favourite of NFT, if it will be introduced as a way to reward the players, then it will definitely make sense. Then we invest some funds like the way axie infinity players did. But the funds we are investing into it, shouldn't be much. Because, axie's own minimum investment funds is simply way off for an average person. 

I do understand that there would definitely be split opinions on NFTs being introduced in games. It's been that way and it's never going to change any time soon. 

Just now, Boblee said:

I do understand that there would definitely be split opinions on NFTs being introduced in games. It's been that way and it's never going to change any time soon. 

The reason why it wouldn't change anytime is the fact that, majority is kicking against cryptocurrency. Not every one enjoys crypto investments. But I bet you, NFT rewards wouldn't be a bad idea for gaming, if there isn't a loot box made for it.