Register Now
Jayson

A Retro Game You Played A lot as a Child

Just now, StormyFire said:

I played a lot of The Sims 2. It was probably the one I played most as a young kid. ^^ I still revisit it every so often since the gameplay is so unique and interesting.

I do play The Sims games once in a while, it's still kind of interesting in my opinion for the best years of playing age. 

Growing up I mostly played the likes of smb1, 2, 3, gyromite, tent, tmnt 2 the arcade game, rampage, batman the video game, donkey Kong country, sonic, Golden Axe, Rampage, super Mario world and a ton more. We'd probably be here all day. But those are the ones I remember the most from the top of my head. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sega consoles were that popular back then. I can bet that there are still some gamers left there who still play the console. 

Any console that reign at its own time would definitely be very popular for the console then and Sega definitely was at its own time. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Any console that reign at its own time would definitely be very popular for the console then and Sega definitely was at its own time. 

It was a very battle for popularity contest between Sega and Nintendo consoles back them. It was fun by the way in my opinion. 

40 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It was a very battle for popularity contest between Sega and Nintendo consoles back them. It was fun by the way in my opinion. 

I can't ever forgot this console war between Sega and Nintendo. I think it's what defined their era in the gaming industry. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't ever forgot this console war between Sega and Nintendo. I think it's what defined their era in the gaming industry. 

New generation gamers wouldn't know anything about the console war between Sega and Nintendo consoles. The YouTube video is definitely going to do them some good. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

New generation gamers wouldn't know anything about the console war between Sega and Nintendo consoles. The YouTube video is definitely going to do them some good. 

Well, if they don't have anything about the Sega vs Nintendo console war, they will definitely know about the PlayStation vs Xbox console wars. 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:01 AM, Boblee said:

Sega consoles were that popular back then. I can bet that there are still some gamers left there who still play the console. 

I believe in what you've said, some gamers are still making use of the console nowadays. Not that is too old, but simply because they love retro gaming. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, if they don't have anything about the Sega vs Nintendo console war, they will definitely know about the PlayStation vs Xbox console wars. 

Yes of course, they are definitely going to be very aware of PlayStation vs Xbox console wars because it's something that they meet already when they started playing. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, they are definitely going to be very aware of PlayStation vs Xbox console wars because it's something that they meet already when they started playing. 

Exactly, it's what they meet up with in the gaming industry, so they are supposed to be well aware of what went down and how it did. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:21 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's what they meet up with in the gaming industry, so they are supposed to be well aware of what went down and how it did. 

Yeah, if you are within the phase of what transpired, you will definitely be aware of all the gist that went down in it. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I played Mortar Kombat alot, GTA S.A, God hand, FIFA series, PES series, Assassins Creed series, God of war series, COD series, brother's on army, Prince of Persia, mission impossible, Real football soccer, Samurai etc. 

Mission Impossible is one of the games that I have really enjoyed playing on my smartphone years ago. I never checked it out on my PS4.