Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you plan for the end of a game?

When you suspect you are coming up on the end of a game, how do you prepare for that? What I mean is, there usually is a point where you can’t have saves anymore and/or you just would not want to interrupt play. I usually glance online to check the “point of no return” and the expected time to complete past that point. That way, I can set aside enough time to finish.

When I find myself in such kind of no go back situation, I usually take my time out to learn how to o get past the dying moments of the game. By going through reviews, and seeing other experts ways of how they got past the game, in order to perform my own magic and complete the game too. 

On my first play through of games I don't plan anything, I do what feels natural in the context of the story and character.  especially when the game's narrative suggests haste. Even if most games don't punish you for wasting time in those situations, I go for full immersion.

18 hours ago, Empire said:

I just keep going to I end the game, and you can always refo the game again 😉 

Video games are meant to be completed to the end. Although, if you don't end it, it's not really a big deal for most people. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gamers who have completionist tendencies will definitely not pass the games up without having them fully completed for any reason whatsoever. 

Yeah, either they have all the time in the world to invest in the game or the money to pump into it to have it easily completed. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, either they have all the time in the world to invest in the game or the money to pump into it to have it easily completed. 

It definitely doesn't gets past the second option in my opinion because that's one of easiest ways for them to getting it done. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It definitely doesn't gets past the second option in my opinion because that's one of easiest ways for them to getting it done. 

Exactly and I believe that the best plan for the game's end would be looking forward to playing another game all together.