Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games you are forced to do something you hate?

21 hours ago, Darth said:

The GTA V torture scene. I'm not going to lie, the mission in general wasn't too bad because obviously they're fictional characters and the game style/aesthetic isn't extremely realistic. But the bit where you have to pull the guys teeth out of his mouth was very difficult for me. Had to close my eyes whilst doing it lol

I got very used to that watching Jack Baur do it very well often to the criminals he captures to get information on how to stop a bomb 💣 threat. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing more annoying when I've defended so we'll playing with a fellow via PES or FIFA game, only to receive the heartbreak at the last gasps minute, when he or she chip in the winning goal. 

It's even worse when they make you watch the celebration and do a dance that is very annoying and obnoxious. Losing a game that you dominated and should have won is just extremely annoying. 

13 minutes ago, Darth said:

It's even worse when they make you watch the celebration and do a dance that is very annoying and obnoxious. Losing a game that you dominated and should have won is just extremely annoying. 

Well, that shit happens even in real life football because I have seen it countless times. Just like how Manchester City won the league on the last day of the season with last seconds to full time with last gasp goal from Aguero in 2012. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, that shit happens even in real life football because I have seen it countless times. Just like how Manchester City won the league on the last day of the season with last seconds to full time with last gasp goal from Aguero in 2012. 

I'm a die hard Manchester United fan and that year was one of the most horrible and painful season I have ever experienced. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm a die hard Manchester United fan and that year was one of the most horrible and painful season I have ever experienced. 

I have friend in UK 🇬🇧 who was depressed as a result of that incident for more than 4 months before he got over it. That dying seconds goals was a major heartbreak. 

On 1/27/2022 at 5:17 PM, Darth said:

Very annoying indeed. And I hate it when Carlos Tevez of then man City player scores or C. Ronaldo scores at the last gasps. Their celebration pattern at that moment add more pains to me, lol..

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very annoying indeed. And I hate it when Carlos Tevez of then man City player scores or C. Ronaldo scores at the last gasps. Their celebration pattern at that moment add more pains to me, lol..

Why did you single out only Manchester United players in this case? It's like you have something against the club? Anyways, it seems like you're a Messi fan? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Why did you single out only Manchester United players in this case? It's like you have something against the club? Anyways, it seems like you're a Messi fan? 

Lol, I love Lionel Messi, I love all the players. But I'm telling you from experience due to the heartache those players inflicted on me due to their high level accuracy curving the ball in at the dead time of the game. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Racing in games when the drinving sucks. For example, Just Cause 2-4. Also, having to follow someone in a game, or tail them. I hate it in assassins creed and everything else. 

You simply Assassins Creed and Racing games. I don't dislike Assassins Creed Valhalla and III, infact all Assassins Creed aren't bad. I hate it when my car crash unexpectedly when AI showed traffic sign very late. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Racing in games when the drinving sucks. For example, Just Cause 2-4. Also, having to follow someone in a game, or tail them. I hate it in assassins creed and everything else. 

It's actually makes stealth games stand out from other kind of games. The sneak up and eliminate is very thrilling. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually makes stealth games stand out from other kind of games. The sneak up and eliminate is very thrilling. 

It's why all the Hitman games are very intriguing in my opinion because of the hide and sneak up to kill your enemies. 

On 1/29/2022 at 10:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You simply Assassins Creed and Racing games. I don't dislike Assassins Creed Valhalla and III, infact all Assassins Creed aren't bad. I hate it when my car crash unexpectedly when AI showed traffic sign very late. 

I think that it's all down to your not being focused well on your gameplay to know exactly what to do when to do it.