Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about character and location redesigns?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is actually why I really love getting into playing open world games because most of the time, their location is something that's perfectly made and you can explore more. 

Yeah exactly, you don't need to redesign the location or setting of open world games because they are too vast that you can't get less to do. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Unless the gamer only wants to spend all his or her time on recreating already made game. I can't just be doing that, I'll only do the ones that wouldn't take up my gaming time. 

I think that it's not going to get to that level of completely recreating already made game. There might be tweaks on how to redesign the location. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Unless the gamer only wants to spend all his or her time on recreating already made game. I can't just be doing that, I'll only do the ones that wouldn't take up my gaming time. 

That's not really how it works. Most remakes or updated graphics, don't take a huge amount of time to do. I mean a lot of remasters just make things pretty. But that doesn't take a too much time. Now if they rebuilt it all from scratch, then I'd understand. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

That's not really how it works. Most remakes or updated graphics, don't take a huge amount of time to do. I mean a lot of remasters just make things pretty. But that doesn't take a too much time. Now if they rebuilt it all from scratch, then I'd understand. 

Exactly my explanation to him in a way. Although, I do believe that he might gotten the whole concept of the redesign all wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Okay, no problem. If so, then I'll engage in those remake/or updated graphics to create what I really want from the game. Which game were you able to use such features to design that never took lots of your time? 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, no problem. If so, then I'll engage in those remake/or updated graphics to create what I really want from the game. Which game were you able to use such features to design that never took lots of your time? 

Warframe is one scifi game that gives you a great customization option where you can do virtually anything especially to your characters. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Warframe is one scifi game that gives you a great customization option where you can do virtually anything especially to your characters. 

Warframe simply reminded me how PES now eFootball act, due to its unlicensed players and stadia. You can simply edit each of them and customize the way you want them. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The real question is whether any gamer would have the resources to rebuilt it all from scratch? The answer is absolutely NO!! 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Warframe simply reminded me how PES now eFootball act, due to its unlicensed players and stadia. You can simply edit each of them and customize the way you want them. 

Seriously, there is nothing in this world that would make me to compare Warframe and PES. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is nothing in this world that would make me to compare Warframe and PES. 

I am not talking about it's similarities, I mean the feature of modding or customization of your pro or anything in the game. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not talking about it's similarities, I mean the feature of modding or customization of your pro or anything in the game. 

I saw an update recently on where PC gamers mod turned Kratos into a very funny character with his eyes so big and almost popped out. It was very funny. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I saw an update recently on where PC gamers mod turned Kratos into a very funny character with his eyes so big and almost popped out. It was very funny. 

It was actually on Twitter that I saw similar update about giving Kratos bigger eyes and giant mouth. 

Edited by Boblee