Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about character and location redesigns?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Mehn, that's crazy and funny at the same time 😂. Ooh poor kratos!!! 

Seriously, I couldn't stop myself from laughing hysterically even when I was trying to stop myself after seeing that mod on Kratos. 

On 1/31/2022 at 7:07 AM, Heatman said:

I saw an update recently on where PC gamers mod turned Kratos into a very funny character with his eyes so big and almost popped out. It was very funny. 

Their is nothing literally humans can't achieve or recreate to whatever and create fun time. It is wonderful to hear that, kratos meme is so funny. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I couldn't stop myself from laughing hysterically even when I was trying to stop myself after seeing that mod on Kratos. 

Keeping on laughing till kratos finds you and deal with you for enjoying the fun made of it 😂. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing literally humans can't achieve or recreate to whatever and create fun time. It is wonderful to hear that, kratos meme is so funny. 

Yeah alright, it's definitely a funny make. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's actually what makes PC 💻 gamers a lot more fun to deal with. It's the only part where they are better than console gamers. 

On 1/26/2022 at 12:25 PM, Boblee said:

If it's done in a way that it doesn't go too far from the reality of what the game really presented, then it's quite a bit good from the way I see it. 

Well if it's an HD remake with the intention of modernizing it some, I think it's fine to change the character models enough to match with it. What they did with the GTA remastered trilogy, was upped the games world, but didn't do a whole lot with the character models, in fact they made the character models look worse with their changes lol. 

19 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Well if it's an HD remake with the intention of modernizing it some, I think it's fine to change the character models enough to match with it. What they did with the GTA remastered trilogy, was upped the games world, but didn't do a whole lot with the character models, in fact they made the character models look worse with their changes lol. 

Exactly why a lot of their fans were really frustrated with what they did with the GTA remastered trilogy. Like seriously, what were they thinking? 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm actually surprised that a friend of mine got the useless GTA trilogy two days ago and I saw him playing it yesterday and he was very frustrated with it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually surprised that a friend of mine got the useless GTA trilogy two days ago and I saw him playing it yesterday and he was very frustrated with it. 

He's welcome to the band. Well, we all felt the same way when we played the game and for the price it was sold, it's a complete rip off. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of people got it. There's a lot of fans that hoped it will be good. I waited, or am waiting, as I will get it when more fixes are in place. I imagine it's still not in the best shape right now anyway. Plus I can grab it when it goes on sale in the future. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

A lot of people got it. There's a lot of fans that hoped it will be good. I waited, or am waiting, as I will get it when more fixes are in place. I imagine it's still not in the best shape right now anyway. Plus I can grab it when it goes on sale in the future. 

One of the biggest pain for me in the game is the amount that it was sold for. Like why in the world does it deserve that cost? 

On 2/2/2022 at 6:56 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's actually what makes PC 💻 gamers a lot more fun to deal with. It's the only part where they are better than console gamers. 

That's a tremendous feature, not all console or gaming device is able to do such. Play station series doesn't recreate or customize some features in my favourite games, the way I want it. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a tremendous feature, not all console or gaming device is able to do such. Play station series doesn't recreate or customize some features in my favourite games, the way I want it. 

Modding is trash on consoles. If you want it effective and efficient, it's definitely on PC that you can really enjoy it very well. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Modding is trash on consoles. If you want it effective and efficient, it's definitely on PC that you can really enjoy it very well. 

I will definitely move over to PC when I am ready to see how such extra feature of modding works there and see the difference with what consoles offers. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Consoles are definitely not meant for games modding, it's the biggest advantage PC have other them in my opinion. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will definitely move over to PC when I am ready to see how such extra feature of modding works there and see the difference with what consoles offers. 

Yeah, and there are so many games that are available on consoles that are equally available on PC as well. So, you have nothing to lose or worry about.