Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you have good or bad reaction times?

Gaming in general helps with reaction time. There is a study showing that gamers have increased reaction without a decrease in accuracy. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871325/

To sum up, gamers would make better cops than many of those we see in the news that displayed poor reaction and accuracy in decisions. 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:43 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I have pretty bad reaction times in games, which is one reason I am never likely to be all that skilled. What about you?

Does it really matter if a gamer have a bad reaction time or good reaction time in his or her gaming session? 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:43 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I have pretty bad reaction times in games, which is one reason I am never likely to be all that skilled. What about you?

There is no way you would expect to have a perfect reaction all the time with your gameplay. When things doesn't go well, it's supposed to suck for you. 

I would say that I have good reaction times. It's nothing out of this world because there are some professional gamers out there will unbelievable reaction times but I'm decent enough to not be bad at most online games.

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect me to be full of life and fun when a gameplay is killing me badly. If I'm happy, then something is wrong with me. 

If it makes you feel sad, you should express it to the fullest and if it makes you feel happy, the same thing should happen as well. 

34 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I like to think I have good reaction time, especially in video games. But idk if I have the best reaction times, but I'm sure I'm not awful when it comes to it lol. 

Controlling one's emotions and feelings can be very erratic. It's something that can turn an unpredictable scenario promptly. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I like to think I have good reaction time, especially in video games. But idk if I have the best reaction times, but I'm sure I'm not awful when it comes to it lol. 

Well, most of the times, I do have a good feeling about my gaming because it's one of reasons why I get into playing in the first place and that's to be happy. 

On 12/24/2021 at 10:24 PM, Justin11 said:

Such happens around every gamer. Their is always moments of madness, which affect the progress of the game. But ability to move on, learn and practice further makes you skillful in the game. 

My keyword whenever I get into such madness of a mood is that " Its only just a video game calm down". It really helps me to calm down like real fast. 

On 1/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, Boblee said:

Controlling one's emotions and feelings can be very erratic. It's something that can turn an unpredictable scenario promptly. 

Um, not sure what you mean. Reaction time is just how quick you are to react to your surroundings. Like when playing a video game, and an enemy is shooting you from behind, you then know you have to react by turning to that enemy to return fire. Not sure where controlling emotions come into play here though.