Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you have good or bad reaction times?

21 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Um, not sure what you mean. Reaction time is just how quick you are to react to your surroundings. Like when playing a video game, and an enemy is shooting you from behind, you then know you have to react by turning to that enemy to return fire. Not sure where controlling emotions come into play here though. 

There are some situations where events in a game might put you in a kind of shock that you would just blank out for a few seconds and it's definitely going to mean your end in the game. That never happened to you? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

My keyword whenever I get into such madness of a mood is that " Its only just a video game calm down". It really helps me to calm down like real fast. 

Lol, that's real thing, it's simply a video game. We don't have to worry about the downtime when it occurs, we simply play to have fun and toil over. 

I dont think first you should work on your meta game first because it doesnt matter how fast you are, if you are looking the wrong way, its useless. Pros have pretty much the same reaction time as you and I, just they are better at interpolating and predicting where you should be.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's real thing, it's simply a video game. We don't have to worry about the downtime when it occurs, we simply play to have fun and toil over. 

Yeah, that's pretty sure the best way to go about it and not having it screw on your mind like it's something that can't be drooped off. 

18 hours ago, Empire said:

I dont think first you should work on your meta game first because it doesnt matter how fast you are, if you are looking the wrong way, its useless. Pros have pretty much the same reaction time as you and I, just they are better at interpolating and predicting where you should be.

A pro is a pro for a reason. Some things that you find awfully difficult is very easy for them to execute most of the time. 

Why did I have to go to a friend of mine to learn how to use bow and arrows in playing Ghost of Tsushima? He was a pro! 

Yeah, I recounted that very well and it even took you a while to learn it and not just like a quick tutorial lesson and you catch up immediately like it's not challenging. 

I think I remember you had a difficult time using the bow. 😄

Wax on wax off Daniel Son

Yeah, it was easy for him based on how he complained bitterly on needing to learn that. I'm glad he pulled it off. 

Edited by Boblee

16 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I think I remember you had a difficult time using the bow. 😄

Wax on wax off Daniel Son

Haha, yeah it was pretty tough for me using that then but I'm good at it now, at least averagely good. 

On 1/27/2022 at 8:35 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's pretty sure the best way to go about it and not having it screw on your mind like it's something that can't be drooped off. 

You're correct. Video games are meant to be fun and not something we should pour out sadness like crying babies. If a game proves to be weird for me, I don't keep pushing, I stop at a spot to embrace another. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct. Video games are meant to be fun and not something we should pour out sadness like crying babies. If a game proves to be weird for me, I don't keep pushing, I stop at a spot to embrace another. 

Although, there are some scenes in video games that really gets one very sad. Scenes like what happened in Spec Ops : The Line and also the death of Joel in The Last of Us II. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Although, there are some scenes in video games that really gets one very sad. Scenes like what happened in Spec Ops : The Line and also the death of Joel in The Last of Us II. 

I didn't get to play The Last Of Us II and Spec Ops. It's simply immersive what happened with Joel in the TLOU 2, it's simply like a reality scene. 

Edited by Justin11

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't get to played The Last Of Us II and Spec Ops. It's simply immersive what happened with Joel in the TLOU 2, it's simply like a reality scene. 

Seriously, there is nothing immersive about what happened with Joel in the TLOU 2. It was plain horror and painful. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is nothing immersive about what happened with Joel in the TLOU 2. It was plain horror and painful. 

I've seen the horrific action that led to Joel's death in the game. To me the part is emotional and the family cried when the inevitable occured to Joel, the trailer appeared like a reality scene.