Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was an update I saw today that the file size of GT 7 have been announced. Who else got that update about the game? 

When is the game supposed to be released? This year 2022 or when exactly it you don't mind getting me the information? 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

When is the game supposed to be released? This year 2022 or when exactly it you don't mind getting me the information? 

From the information I came up to online, it's says it is going to release for PlayStation 4 and 5 on March 4th 2022. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

From the information I came up to online, it's says it is going to release for PlayStation 4 and 5 on March 4th 2022. 

That's very good, at least it comes out a month after the release of Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very good, at least it comes out a month after the release of Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West. 

Yeah, the timing is very good when compared to when Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West are coming out in the same month with just some days apart. 

Dead Space. I know a lot of people liked 2, but I don't think any of them measure up to the first. Having said that, I'll gladly take another one. As far as atmosphere and tension none of them match the first. That game was perfect in my opinion as far as horror goes. I refuse to play it with headphones on anymore. The sound messes with my head and I get myself all worked up. It had a really good pace as well. Dead Space 2 was fun but it was more action oriented. I didn't really feel afraid and with the weapon array I felt like a peenut

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

I have to say alien vs predator series, darksiders, devil may cry which I loved playing as a series.

I have never played any of the Alien vs Predator Series but with what I have read on reviews about the game so far, it's an interesting game. What's your favorite series among them all? 

On 1/25/2022 at 12:57 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, the timing is very good when compared to when Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West are coming out in the same month with just some days apart. 

Some gamers would find it very difficult playing both games at the same thing because there isn't any space to their releases.