Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

With all the information that's been pulling up on Game Rant on God of War Ragnarok, it's definitely not going to be a letdown. 

PC gamers modders are really having fun with what they are kicking up with the characters in the game especially Kratos. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

PC gamers modders are really having fun with what they are kicking up with the characters in the game especially Kratos. 

You really need to see what they did to my dear Kratos by giving him huge eyes and a gigantic mouth 😂. He looks ridiculous. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You really need to see what they did to my dear Kratos by giving him huge eyes and a gigantic mouth 😂. He looks ridiculous. 

I have seen that and it really looks crazily ridiculous just like you have mentioned. It's one of the things that's very common with PC gamers. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply a meme to poke more of the fun to the gamers who play the God of war series. 

Maybe yes, it's done for fun because by the looks of it, it's very obvious that it's their end game modding some characters like that. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:10 AM, m76 said:

I thought there were none, but Wing Commander might be one of those if we don't count the spinoffs. 

Wing Commander, the series that was eventually killed off or ruined by EA. Even when they tried making Wing Commander Arena in 2007 but it had no ties to the original game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Wing Commander, the series that was eventually killed off or ruined by EA. Even when they tried making Wing Commander Arena in 2007 but it had no ties to the original game. 

I never care about paying the Wing Commander Arena in 2007 once the original game was ruined. 

On 1/31/2022 at 12:30 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, i kinda want to get the game on PC. Since I have a decent PC, and no PS4 or 5, I can now play God of War, so I'm psyched for that. 🙂

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, i kinda want to get the game on PC. Since I have a decent PC, and no PS4 or 5, I can now play God of War, so I'm psyched for that. 🙂

Playing only on PlayStation 4 got me bored out one time and I decided to get a PC for my games which I really enjoy playing now. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Playing only on PlayStation 4 got me bored out one time and I decided to get a PC for my games which I really enjoy playing now. 

It's actually very good for you to diversify when it comes to the gaming platform that you have access to playing with. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:32 AM, Heatman said:

Maybe yes, it's done for fun because by the looks of it, it's very obvious that it's their end game modding some characters like that. 

Sure, when I first witnessed it, it simply amused me, the meme of the God of war Krato was very hilarious and satisfying to my eyes. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, when I first witnessed it, it simply amused me, the meme of the God of war Krato was very hilarious and satisfying to my eyes. 

At least about five of my friends are only playing on PC and whenever I watch them play it is always very interesting and relaxing for me as well.

On 12/24/2021 at 9:44 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there any game series that you feel have consistently evolved with better and better instalments?

Dark Souls series kept getting better in the subsequent releases as well as God of War series too. Ragnarok seems like it's going to beat everything they ever made. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

At least about five of my friends are only playing on PC and whenever I watch them play it is always very interesting and relaxing for me as well.

I believe you own a PC too, because you've showcased that severally on this forum. I believe I guessed right bro?