Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

Just now, Justin11 said:

I will even say that, F.F series of Square Enix got them popular than any other. That's the first series of the company that I got to know before others. 

Yeah, I think that Final Fantasy 7 and its Remake was like on the 6th or 7th of the most popular games of Square Enix. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think that Final Fantasy 7 and its Remake was like on the 6th or 7th of the most popular games of Square Enix. 

Square Enix F.F 6, 7, 7 remake version and 8 are the most popular amongst all other editions in the series. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've known the edition for some time now, maybe you didn't get to know it, no problem. 7 and 7 remake are more popular than all. 

It's been a while since I replayed Final Fantasy 7. I will play it tomorrow morning again. 

On 2/12/2022 at 9:09 PM, Heatman said:

Do you know any recent games that's developed and released by Square Enix in the past few years? 

I came across Life is Strange Remastered Collection and Star Ocean: The Divine Force. I'm not sure if they are released yet. 

Have you looked in when Star Ocean: The Divine Force is getting released? I can't seem to find anything on it yet. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Have you looked in when Star Ocean: The Divine Force is getting released? I can't seem to find anything on it yet. 

There aren't any specific dates when it's going to be released when I checked it out the last. I will still check again. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so specific date yet announcement by Square Enix on the game but you can read up more on their site about it. 

https://square-enix-games.com/en_EU/games/starocean-the-divine-force

I simply went through the article link you shared, the video game which is under Square. Enix is already looking promising with what I've read so far aroud the 'Star Ocean The Divine Force. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

This looks interesting. I have never thought of getting into a new Square Enix game but this is tempting. 

Yeah, if they eventually announce the real date of its release, if it works with me, I might be getting the game as well. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, if they eventually announce the real date of its release, if it works with me, I might be getting the game as well. 

It doesn't seem like something that they are going to release this year since they are yet to fix any date for it.