Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games that actually shocked you?

On 12/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, Justin11 said:

What do you mean by spoilers @StaceyPowers? Actually for me, it use to be shocker when I near game point and narrowly missed out. It has happened that way with motorcycle GP, where an AI rider surprisingly finished ahead of me at the last gasps. 

Spoilers are like telling someone what's going to happen in a game he's yet to play. Some gamers don't like it at all because it takes away their suspense in the game. 

Exiting Vault 101 in Fallout 3 for the first time. I had no idea where the game was set or any background with the series. When the loading screen ends and the light fades and you just see the burned landscape and crumbling Washington Monument and Capitol in the distance was just mind blowing.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Spoilers are like telling someone what's going to happen in a game he's yet to play. Some gamers don't like it at all because it takes away their suspense in the game. 

Thanks for sharing me the information, I appreciate. I love telling my fellow user about the outcome of a game before he or she embarks on the game. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks for sharing me the information, I appreciate. I love telling my fellow user about the outcome of a game before he or she embarks on the game. 

Haha, that's you giving away spoilers on the game for the gamer before they actually play it. Some gamers don't like it at all. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Haha, that's you giving away spoilers on the game for the gamer before they actually play it. Some gamers don't like it at all. 

Provided I've played the game from begining to the end, and my fellow asked me, I wouldn't hesitate to give him or her a clue around the game. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided I've played the game from begining to the end, and my fellow asked me, I wouldn't hesitate to give him or her a clue around the game. 

Anyone who asks for such information isn't bothered about getting spoilers at all, so you don't have anything to worry about. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:47 AM, Boblee said:

Anyone who asks for such information isn't bothered about getting spoilers at all, so you don't have anything to worry about. 

Yeah, because such user is desperate to know about the game before going on to play it. And if I am in the position to help, I wouldn't hesitate to help such a user.