Register Now
StaceyPowers

Early isometric games

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I found a video on YouTube about the history of the game Marble Madness and it's more like a documentary. Kindly take a look!! 

Thanks for sharing this because it's really very informative about the beginning of Marble Madness and how it's been so far. 

53 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Thanks for sharing this because it's really very informative about the beginning of Marble Madness and how it's been so far. 

You don't have to worry about that, being that I'm very good at poking in and out of YouTube, such information comes to me very easily. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

You don't have to worry about that, being that I'm very good at poking in and out of YouTube, such information comes to me very easily. 

Seriously, that's going to be very helpful for you when it comes to watching a lot on video game's reviews. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

All these information are readily available for the taking online, so it's all up to the gamers it's serious for them to go get it. 

It's actually why I task myself to get these information with ease when I know very well that I don't have to pay for them. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I task myself to get these information with ease when I know very well that I don't have to pay for them. 

I'm considering setting up a new video games channel where I can update my gaming progress this year. What do you think? 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm considering setting up a new video games channel where I can update my gaming progress this year. What do you think? 

If you don't have any plans for monetizing the YouTube channel, then it's not going to be a challenge work for in growing the channel. 

10 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Square enix in back in time experimented a lot with isometric battles and also they seem to be pretty good even today with it. Android is full of RPGs in the isometric games.

No matter what happened in the gaming industry, I would always love Square Enix for their Final Fantasy franchise. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Square enix in back in time experimented a lot with isometric battles and also they seem to be pretty good even today with it. Android is full of RPGs in the isometric games.

I read somewhere today that Final Fantasy VII used to be an exclusive game on Nintendo. How true is that?