Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm missing something. What is the goal of the game? Is it an adventure game on the ocean? What are you supposed to be doing? Is it a farming game? Is it a Diabloish game fighting daemons of a sort? The trailer bounced around so much I couldn't pinpoint anything.

Its pretty much a survival game. You are stranded somewhere with only a few tools to survive, the location depends on the version of the game you are playing. The goal is to survive as much as possible.  You have to gather food, create tools, build a camp and eventually you can build houses and farm. The map is filled with monsters and traps, the place usually looks like some version of a dark fantasy tale. At night there are more monsters and if you are not near a light or fire you will die. There is an ending to the game, but you need to follow very specific steps. Oh and every map is randomized so its never the same map.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:02 AM, kingpotato said:

Its pretty much a survival game. You are stranded somewhere with only a few tools to survive, the location depends on the version of the game you are playing. The goal is to survive as much as possible.  You have to gather food, create tools, build a camp and eventually you can build houses and farm. The map is filled with monsters and traps, the place usually looks like some version of a dark fantasy tale. At night there are more monsters and if you are not near a light or fire you will die. There is an ending to the game, but you need to follow very specific steps. Oh and every map is randomized so its never the same map.

I've been told to check it out, but have been putting it off for a while. I may have to check it now after reading that description. Is there a difficulty scale? I don't want to deal with anything that's too challenging to start off. I just want a game I can go slow at. 

On 1/20/2022 at 7:08 PM, Justin11 said:

Only the name tells it all, it is indeed a survival game. I don't own a switch device, I believe the game is full of fun that's why the OP brought it up here. 

Yeah, that was something that was very obviously clear because with the name - Don’t Starve Together, you will easily know that it's all about survival. 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:28 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that was something that was very obviously clear because with the name - Don’t Starve Together, you will easily know that it's all about survival. 

Yeah, the name enthralls it all. It shows that, it is a survival game. So, how far have you gone with the game Starve together? 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the name enthralls it all. It shows that, it is a survival game. So, how far have you gone with the game Starve together? 

I did progressed to a reasonable extent in playing the game, although I have stopped playing it for now but will definitely get back to it. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I did progressed to a reasonable extent in playing the game, although I have stopped playing it for now but will definitely get back to it. 

That's cool bro, at least the experience is there, you won't be an oh yes member when the game discussion comes up. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool bro, at least the experience is there, you won't be an oh yes member when the game discussion comes up. 

What's an oh yes member? You're very funny sometimes my friend. Just like you said something about catch cruise in the past 😂