Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

On 1/31/2022 at 10:40 AM, Heatman said:

What's an oh yes member? You're very funny sometimes my friend. Just like you said something about catch cruise in the past 😂

Lol, that's some of the quotes I use when I want to crack some fun. Being an 'Oh yes, means you aren't contributing to the topic of discussion, I believe you already know. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's some of the quotes I use when I want to crack some fun. Being an 'Oh yes, means you aren't contributing to the topic of discussion, I believe you already know. 

Oh that? Mtchew, I know that a very long time ago. It's something that's very common especially in a group of people. 

On 1/20/2022 at 5:43 PM, Empire said:

I'm surprised together wasn't on switch for a long time. I saw the original on switch online's game trials and that made me realize this, either way very happy this is coming to switch.

A lot of games from PC are moving to the switch and the android. So things are going to be pretty good on that front.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

A lot of games from PC are moving to the switch and the android. So things are going to be pretty good on that front.

I'm definitely more than happy to have the lot of them move to Nintendo Switch than on Android. It's better for me on switch. 

On 2/2/2022 at 10:36 AM, Heatman said:

Oh that? Mtchew, I know that a very long time ago. It's something that's very common especially in a group of people. 

You're correct, I believed you already know, because it's a common thing, and which you know too. I wouldn't like to be on a public gathering and simply become an Oh yes type. 

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

But that's just for you. Rest of the world is on android and more numbers are there for android though.

Yeah, that really true because a lot of people are more on smartphone than they are on their PC. So, it's why Android games are getting more popularity. 

On 12/25/2021 at 8:21 AM, skyfire said:

A lot of art centric survival game and puzzle games are there on switch. So here's one such survival game that I found interesting and worth checking out. 

It looks like it's something that's actually available on mobile as well? Help me find out more about that. 

Thanks. 

On 1/26/2022 at 8:27 AM, Kane99 said:

I've been told to check it out, but have been putting it off for a while. I may have to check it now after reading that description. Is there a difficulty scale? I don't want to deal with anything that's too challenging to start off. I just want a game I can go slow at. 

Not going to lie, the game is very random so it can go from Easy to instand death very quickly if you are out exploring. If you just stay on the initial area it will be easy but eventually you will need to go out exploring and if you are not carefull you can fall into a trap, starve to death or encounter a deadly monster so preparing yourself to explore the map is one of the things you should focus

57 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes as said earlier the game is out for every platform out there.

Yeah, I already have it for a while now, played it a few times and it was a good experience for me as well. I can recommend it to anyone.