Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

60 Hours isn't that bad at all - try 500 hours for Dying Light 2. I'm not sure if I even finished 20 hours of it yet - there's just so much to explore.

Seriously, I'm still in shock that they are really having the game Dying Light 2 for 500 hours of gameplay. It's pure madness. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, I got you buddy. It is like that always, video game companies do filter devices and exploit from them. 

As a company when you target your prospective customers in the right manner, you're definitely going to breaking sales record. 

On 2/14/2022 at 3:47 PM, kingpotato said:

There are a few versions of this game. The main or first one being called simply Dont Starve , the one on the video is the multiplayer version Dont Starve toguether. There are other versions of the game with some differences like scenarios or characters. If you want to try the game try the first version which is usually very cheap on Playstation , Xbox, or Steam, usually its cheaper on PC, the Switch version is the most expensive. Dont try to bother with the android version, it runs well but I couldnt get use to the controls on android.

Do any of them have multiplayer? I didn't catch whether they do or not. I'd like to get a friend involved to play this, as I think it'd be fun together. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Do any of them have multiplayer? I didn't catch whether they do or not. I'd like to get a friend involved to play this, as I think it'd be fun together. 

Seriously, from the looks of it, it's a great game that's going to fun to play with friends who fancy such kind of games. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Do you have more flair for single player or Multi player games? Most of the time, it's the single player for me. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I hate the shit that comes with multi player games sometimes, it's why I favor single player more. 

Yes, single player feels more comfortable. I don't pay much when it comes to playing single player mode. I pay much when it comes to online multiplayer mode, and still don't even it at my very own wish due to how some gamers do behave toxic. 

On 2/17/2022 at 3:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, single player feels more comfortable. I don't pay much when it comes to playing single player mode. I pay much when it comes to online multiplayer mode, and still don't even it at my very own wish due to how some gamers do behave toxic. 

Seriously, a lot of gamers have seen worst online in most multi-player video games which makes most of them tend to turn away from them. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, a lot of gamers have seen worst online in most multi-player video games which makes most of them tend to turn away from them. 

I didn't see much online congested atmosphere with lots of abusive minded people. I got my decision to play less MMO.