Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 10 Video Games That Mess With You In Real Life

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Spec Ops : The Line is one video game that had such kind of horrible effects on my life after watching the horrors it came with against the innocent. 

It's one of my favorite games, because it was so emotional. It felt like they showed a lot about ptsd in war. And how it can change people. 

I highly recommend playing it for those who haven't yet. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Those of us who have PTSD that is in part related to time in the military can't play it.

Definitely, it's not a game for all folks because it have the capacity to make you lose your shit all over again. 

On 12/30/2021 at 1:32 PM, Kane99 said:

It's one of my favorite games, because it was so emotional. It felt like they showed a lot about ptsd in war. And how it can change people. 

I highly recommend playing it for those who haven't yet. 

So it would mess up with their own real life perception based on what took place in the game 😂 😂..? Don't mind me, I'm just kidding around!! 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've been a lover of racing games for a while now. I feel emotional whenever I am defeated at the lady gasps of emerging victorious in the last man line by AI opponent. 

Racing games and emotional damage in real life? I never took race seriously. I kind of only may get damaged by horror or psychological but never race games or similar competing games.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Racing games and emotional damage in real life? I never took race seriously. I kind of only may get damaged by horror or psychological but never race games or similar competing games.

I don't really feel that kind of emotion when it comes to playing racing games as well. I might be frustrated for losing a race but not feel too bad. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

That's cool man, everyone has choice. I know you're a fan of horror because you talk about them here. Which of the horror games makes you feel psychological, emotionally damaged? 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool man, everyone has choice. I know you're a fan of horror because you talk about them here. Which of the horror games makes you feel psychological, emotionally damaged? 

None. I like horror because it's narrative, not for emotions. Like call of cthulu has a good story, pamali or home sweet home etc. these games have a good story.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

None. I like horror because it's narrative, not for emotions. Like call of cthulu has a good story, pamali or home sweet home etc. these games have a good story.

None of the names you mentioned here are familiar to me. Buh I cherish the one you mentioned last. I love horror games as well only when I watch as spectator. 

I love horror games. Especially psychological horror. Layers Of Fear: Legacy is one of the best I have ever played. Outlast is another series that is great too. Remothered: broken Porcelain is another good one. The Child's Sight is another one, but it's not for anyone who is easily frightened.