Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 10 Video Games That Mess With You In Real Life

When you first arrive at the mental hospital in Outlast, you stumble across two escaped patients fucking a corpse. They didn't appreciate being disturbed...

"You like to watch you little sicko? You weren't invited to watch!"

14 minutes ago, Empire said:

When you first arrive at the mental hospital in Outlast, you stumble across two escaped patients fucking a corpse. They didn't appreciate being disturbed...

There was also a guy jerking off to a bunch of mutilated bodies. He was standing over them going to town. 

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I love horror games. Especially psychological horror. Layers Of Fear: Legacy is one of the best I have ever played. Outlast is another series that is great too. Remothered: broken Porcelain is another good one. The Child's Sight is another one, but it's not for anyone who is easily frightened.

It's just like how I feel when it comes to how Resident Evil 2 and 4 had a good horror impact on me when playing and after playing it. It's horror effects gave a good cinematic experience. 

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I love horror games. Especially psychological horror. Layers Of Fear: Legacy is one of the best I have ever played. Outlast is another series that is great too. Remothered: broken Porcelain is another good one. The Child's Sight is another one, but it's not for anyone who is easily frightened.

It's a shame that we aren't hearing much of the Silent Hill gaming franchise. It was one hell of a horror game when it was that popular. 

20 hours ago, Empire said:

Damn, that's really a very disturbing scene to watch through. It's definitely going to mess up one's head for a bit. 

On 1/24/2022 at 12:55 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

There was also a guy jerking off to a bunch of mutilated bodies. He was standing over them going to town. 

Why in the world would developers make such scenes in games? What's the real purpose for doing that? 

On 1/24/2022 at 12:55 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I would never play that game after reading that. Such thing is going to screw my mental balance. 

On 1/25/2022 at 9:55 AM, Boblee said:

I would never play that game after reading that. Such thing is going to screw my mental balance. 

Those scenes are a very big red flag 🚩 for me whenever playing that game comes to mind because it's something that I can't swallow easily. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some crazy scenes on Dead Space 2. A lot of them are quite disgusting especially the deaths of Isaac Clarke. 

I believe that this is what that you are trying to refer to and by all means, they are horrible to the very least. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that this is what that you are trying to refer to and by all means, they are horrible to the very least. 

I couldn't watch it here but had to go straight to YouTube and did that. It's exactly what I was talking about and as you can see, it's quite horrible. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I couldn't watch it here but had to go straight to YouTube and did that. It's exactly what I was talking about and as you can see, it's quite horrible. 

Once a video on YouTube is set to age restrictions, it's always that way when it comes to where and how you can watch the video. 

I watched the first couple seconds but when I saw a glimpse of the monster that killed him, I immediately closed the window. I don't know (and I don't want to know) but I was worried that there would be something in it that could trigger my phobia. So in the interest of my mental health, I'm not going to watch any more of the video.

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I watched the first couple seconds but when I saw a glimpse of the monster that killed him, I immediately closed the window. I don't know (and I don't want to know) but I was worried that there would be something in it that could trigger my phobia. So in the interest of my mental health, I'm not going to watch any more of the video.

When it comes to being very creepy, it's highlighted well at it and I'm not going to further the talks on it since it's not something you want to relive.