Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 10 Video Games That Mess With You In Real Life

53 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

125.jpg

Exactly reacting to the compliment to support the assessment of being crazy 😜. But wait where or when would the stabbing be carried out? When he's sleeping in bed 🛏 after 👉 👌

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly reacting to the compliment to support the assessment of being crazy 😜. But wait where or when would the stabbing be carried out? When he's sleeping in bed 🛏 after 👉 👌

I'm below 18 years here, stop teaching me bad things that I'm not really for 😂 😂 😂 😂

I think the only thing that has been proven about games being "bad" for you, is probably game addiction. I don't see violence being a problem. We could also argue movies, tv, music, books and other forms of media teach violence as well. I think if someone has violence tendencies, gaming may help them more, so they don't attack to hurt others. Now I can't say they use games to fill their need, but ya never know. I just don't see many people being inspired to hurt because of video games. I think some people are just violent in nature way before they touch a video game. 

Edited by Kane99

8 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I think the only thing that has been proven about games being "bad" for you, is probably game addiction. I don't see violence being a problem. We could also argue movies, tv, music, books and other forms of media teach violence as well. I think if someone has violence tendencies, gaming may help them more, so they don't attack to hurt others. Now I can't say they use games to fill their need, but ya never know. I just don't see many people being inspired to hurt because of video games. I think some people are just violent in nature way before they touch a video game. 

Exactly. I'm a violent person, and have tendencies to hurt people without provocation. It's an outlet for me to play one of the most violent games known. Hatred curbs my desires to just go out and hurt every person I find. Watch their blood fly and laugh. It would be something I would truly enjoy. Hatred allows me to do that, and no real person gets harmed. My bloodlust it sated, and everyone lives.

And who else remembers Columbine? How many people blamed Marilyn Manson for that? How many people blamed bands like Mötley Crüe for the Satanic Panic?

People are always going to find something to blame when they should be looking at the ones committing the crime. If a person is violent by nature (like me) they are going to commit violent acts. There is no game, band, movie, or can of peas that is going to make them do something crazy. Psychopaths are born as psychopaths. Sociopaths are made as a product of their environment. I know this because I'm a clinically diagnosed sociopath.

Quit deflecting the blame and things will most definitely improve.

51 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Exactly. I'm a violent person, and have tendencies to hurt people without provocation. It's an outlet for me to play one of the most violent games known. Hatred curbs my desires to just go out and hurt every person I find. Watch their blood fly and laugh. It would be something I would truly enjoy. Hatred allows me to do that, and no real person gets harmed. My bloodlust it sated, and everyone lives.

And who else remembers Columbine? How many people blamed Marilyn Manson for that? How many people blamed bands like Mötley Crüe for the Satanic Panic?

People are always going to find something to blame when they should be looking at the ones committing the crime. If a person is violent by nature (like me) they are going to commit violent acts. There is no game, band, movie, or can of peas that is going to make them do something crazy. Psychopaths are born as psychopaths. Sociopaths are made as a product of their environment. I know this because I'm a clinically diagnosed sociopath.

Quit deflecting the blame and things will most definitely improve.

What I completely get here is one accepting who or how they are built because it's the only way they are actually going to blossom into their true self by not holding themselves back. 

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You're a damn kid? Wow. I'm old enough to be your mother.

Now I really feel my age. I'm freaking ancient.

Naah 😂... I ain't 18. I was just kidding around. I will be 49 by April 13th. I've got gray hairs already 😂

Just now, Heatman said:

Naah 😂... I ain't 18. I was just kidding around. I will be 49 by April 13th. I've got gray hairs already 😂

Wow, almost 50 years and I'm still in my early 30's. 

I'm the kid here. 

🚶......