Register Now
Kane99

Ever beat a legit pro gamer?

Has there ever been a time where you were able to beat a legit pro gamer? I couldn't tell you if I did, as I never played a pro, unless I played one not knowing. 

But yeah, I doubt I could best some of the pros out there. But, have you ever bested a pro player? How did they react?

No idea and I guess I'll never know. I don't really know any professional gamers either so even if I did play one, I wouldn't be aware that they were a professional gamer. I would just automatically assume they were a regular gamer that was just better than me.

9 minutes ago, Darth said:

No idea and I guess I'll never know. I don't really know any professional gamers either so even if I did play one, I wouldn't be aware that they were a professional gamer. I would just automatically assume they were a regular gamer that was just better than me.

Same. I think there's a chance we play against real pros. Maybe we've eveb beaten a few at their own games. But yeah, I wouldn't know either. But with how much we game, I'm sure we encountered pro players we did somewhat good against.

17 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Not happening with my reflexes lol

Haha that's fair. I'd say my reflexes in video games is pretty decent. But the reflexes I've seen some pro gamers have, is crazy. Just look at the pros who play Fortnite, and how they build so fast in that game. I couldn't compete with those gamers. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Haha that's fair. I'd say my reflexes in video games is pretty decent. But the reflexes I've seen some pro gamers have, is crazy. Just look at the pros who play Fortnite, and how they build so fast in that game. I couldn't compete with those gamers. 

Yeah. I tried so hard to become a pro at fighting games as a teen but now I realise it just isn't worth the effort and not everyone is cut out for it. Nowadays i'm fine with just playing games casually for fun. I mean that's what games are there for.

Edited by NightmareFarm

On 2/17/2022 at 1:51 AM, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't call myself a pro gamer via MGP, F1, Asphalt, GT, GTAs, COD series, Rocket league etc. I simply play just to please my urge. 

I play those games to feel at home too and  it bother about beating anyone that is a pro or not. Whether I lose or win, I feel happy about it.

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I play those games to feel at home too and  it bother about beating anyone that is a pro or not. Whether I lose or win, I feel happy about it.

It shouldn't bother you at all. Even though I felt bad during the time I was playing PS2 with friends due to their awful chants, it never made me abuse any of them. I love staying and playing calm. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It shouldn't bother you at all. Even though I felt bad during the time I was playing PS2 with friends due to their awful chants, it never made me abuse any of them. I love staying and playing calm. 

I think the chants and yabbing is to make us stronger in the game. I haven't seen anyone that learnt how to play without those kind of push even the pro gamers as well.

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I think the chants and yabbing is to make us stronger in the game. I haven't seen anyone that learnt how to play without those kind of push even the pro gamers as well.

Lol, you're a true video game player, and one that understands how it is with the youth of the current generation. Such scenerio brings sour taste to me, but I don't have a choice but to keep calm when my friend mocked me when he is trashing me.