Register Now
Kane99

Did you eat and drink during LAN parties?

LAN parties were always fun times for me. But these days I don't do them anymore. Anyway, when I did go to them, I would often drink beer or alcohol. I remember chasing beers with pop at one point lol. 

We had some food and snacks at a couple Lan parties as well. It's always a good time when we can get a group of friends together to do some gaming. Ah I miss it. 

7 hours ago, Shole said:

Nah I didn't like that much of eating as greasy controllers and keyboards are a no no for me. I hate greasy tech equipment lol

Fair. I usually don't eat anything too greasy when I do game. I do drink, but I won't be eating cheetos or chips while I game. I rarely ever do that lol. I'm not about being that messy while gaming. 😄 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's a party, I'm definitely drinking and eating. If it's possible to dance as well,  I'm definitely doing that as well 😂 but it's not possible in LAN parties. 

Never danced at a LAN party, but I wouldn't be against it if there was some ladies there too. I could see it being possible if there is enough room. But most LAN parties I remember, it was crowded. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

. 😄

Never danced at a LAN party, but I wouldn't be against it if there was some ladies there too. I could see it being possible if there is enough room. But most LAN parties I remember, it was crowded. 

It was actually why I pointed out that I know it's not possible to dance there but I would definitely be open to doing that if it were possible. 

On 12/28/2021 at 7:23 AM, Kane99 said:

LAN parties were always fun times for me. But these days I don't do them anymore. Anyway, when I did go to them, I would often drink beer or alcohol. I remember chasing beers with pop at one point lol. 

We had some food and snacks at a couple Lan parties as well. It's always a good time when we can get a group of friends together to do some gaming. Ah I miss it. 

If the good food and drinks are made available, why wouldn't eat and drink? They are the refreshments for the event, so I'm taking part in it. 

On 12/28/2021 at 1:04 PM, Shole said:

Nah I didn't like that much of eating as greasy controllers and keyboards are a no no for me. I hate greasy tech equipment lol

Well, everything depends on what's been served at the party and it's not all food that gets greasy on the hand. 

On 12/28/2021 at 1:04 PM, Shole said:

Well, depending on what's been served in the get together, you might not have to worry about getting a greasy tech equipment. 

On 1/23/2022 at 11:17 AM, Boblee said:

Well, depending on what's been served in the get together, you might not have to worry about getting a greasy tech equipment. 

Yeah, or better still, you can easily get away from your tech equipment and do your eating business and then get back to it. 

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, or better still, you can easily get away from your tech equipment and do your eating business and then get back to it. 

Seriously, getting a way from the tech equipment would solve all the problems that's worrying the guy to begin with. 

On 1/23/2022 at 5:17 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah lol. I try not to eat anything greasy or too sloppy near my PC. I don't want to risk my desk or area getting filthy with food and other junk. I try not to eat near my computer when I can. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah lol. I try not to eat anything greasy or too sloppy near my PC. I don't want to risk my desk or area getting filthy with food and other junk. I try not to eat near my computer when I can. 

Some people are really fast esters and can quickly sap up their meal and get right back to their system like they never left it 😂

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If you are too careful, you might be lucky not to spill your food or drinks all over your gaming system unless you are tipsy. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you are too careful, you might be lucky not to spill your food or drinks all over your gaming system unless you are tipsy. 

Once there are drinks included especially if alcohol beverages are made available, a lot of people will definitely spill their food. 

On 1/25/2022 at 9:15 AM, Boblee said:

Once there are drinks included especially if alcohol beverages are made available, a lot of people will definitely spill their food. 

As much as I hate to say that alcoholic beverages aren't supposed to be served in such event, I secretly crave it 😂