Register Now
Kane99

Did you eat and drink during LAN parties?

On 1/25/2022 at 2:46 AM, Heatman said:

If you are too careful, you might be lucky not to spill your food or drinks all over your gaming system unless you are tipsy. 

It didn't help that the room we gamed in, was small as hell and I being a bigger guy, had some trouble getting around everyone lol. But it was a good time, and we made it work. It was one of the first times I drank beer too. I chased it with dr. pepper lol. I don't think I ever got too drunk though. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

It didn't help that the room we gamed in, was small as hell and I being a bigger guy, had some trouble getting around everyone lol. But it was a good time, and we made it work. It was one of the first times I drank beer too. I chased it with dr. pepper lol. I don't think I ever got too drunk though. 

I actually have a strong head for alcohol (beer and spirits) from a very young age. I think I started drinking at the age of 13 😂

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually have a strong head for alcohol (beer and spirits) from a very young age. I think I started drinking at the age of 13 😂

Seriously? At the age of 13 you already started taking alcoholic beverages? My mother would kill you!!!! 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously? At the age of 13 you already started taking alcoholic beverages? My mother would kill you!!!! 

My father owned a liquor store back then, so it's how I got used to stealing some of his drinks especially rum 🥃 and I got really used to it very fast. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

My father owned a liquor store back then, so it's how I got used to stealing some of his drinks especially rum 🥃 and I got really used to it very fast. 

No wonder you got so used to alcoholic beverages very early. You should take it easy by the way because too much of alcohol in your system isn't good. 

56 minutes ago, m76 said:

We ate drank and smoked  weed. But not at the keyboard but during the pauses between rounds.

The feeling you get when you smoke weed is out of this world. Although, I really try as much as I can not to get used to it. 

7 hours ago, m76 said:

We ate drank and smoked  weed. But not at the keyboard but during the pauses between rounds.

There is almost nothing in this world that's going to make me smoke even ordinary cigarette unless I'm being held at gun point and it's the only thing that can save me. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is almost nothing in this world that's going to make me smoke even ordinary cigarette unless I'm being held at gun point and it's the only thing that can save me. 

Some people can't carry smoking weed and it's why they stay away from it. There's been cases of some people running mad as a result of smoking weed here. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people can't carry smoking weed and it's why they stay away from it. There's been cases of some people running mad as a result of smoking weed here. 

The truth of the fact is that there is nothing good or interesting about smoking. It's just a bad habit most people can't get rid of. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The truth of the fact is that there is nothing good or interesting about smoking. It's just a bad habit most people can't get rid of. 

Speak for yourself. To each their own I say. I smoke from time to time myself and have no problems. I'd argue that cigarettes are alot worse. But that's just my opinion. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Speak for yourself. To each their own I say. I smoke from time to time myself and have no problems. I'd argue that cigarettes are alot worse. But that's just my opinion. 

Definitely, it's to each their own but it doesn't change the fact on what's true. Smoking is never a good thing, if it is, why do doctor's recommend one to stop smoking when they have certain health problems? 

Anyways, we are all entitled to our individual opinions. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

My uncle died of cancer of the lungs and it's because he was a chain smoker. He was even advised to stop smoking but his addiction never allowed him till it killed him.