Register Now
Kane99

Did you eat and drink during LAN parties?

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thank you from sharing this for those who are still doubting if smoking is good or bad for your health. 

You're welcome. It's not a problem at all because I believe that the information offers more clarification on the subject matter. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're welcome. It's not a problem at all because I believe that the information offers more clarification on the subject matter. 

Yeah, it sure does and I believe that it's cleared the guy having a mixed feelings about cigarettes being good thing sort of. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it sure does and I believe that it's cleared the guy having a mixed feelings about cigarettes being good thing sort of. 

Well, people would always believe what they want to believe even if the facts are looking them right into their eyes. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, people would always believe what they want to believe even if the facts are looking them right into their eyes. 

Exactly, it's why I had to just chill out after watching the YouTube video on the effects of smoking 🚬 on one's lungs. It says it all. 

Would anyone here ever start their own LAN party today? I think it'd be cool to get a group of my high school friends from back in the day, and set up a space to do a nice big LAN party. I think that'd be so fun to do. Then we'd include some food, beverages, alcohol and so on. 

Right now I don't have the funds to host a party like that, but I'd love to give it a try one day. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Would anyone here ever start their own LAN party today? I think it'd be cool to get a group of my high school friends from back in the day, and set up a space to do a nice big LAN party. I think that'd be so fun to do. Then we'd include some food, beverages, alcohol and so on. 

Right now I don't have the funds to host a party like that, but I'd love to give it a try one day. 

Who knows but a gaming company can actually sponsor one I think? But the question is which one would be kind enough to do that? 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Who knows but a gaming company can actually sponsor one I think? But the question is which one would be kind enough to do that? 

Any of those greedy rich video games companies like EA can actually do that but they wouldn't consider it at all. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Any of those greedy rich video games companies like EA can actually do that but they wouldn't consider it at all. 

EA would be the very last company that's going to do this kind of stuff for you. Host LAN parties for what? 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:54 PM, Boblee said:

Sure, some game companies sponsor LAN parties for people. Some companies and charities do LAN parties. Like LANFest, they do charity work and also lan parties for communities and charity events. 

On 2/2/2022 at 7:49 PM, Kane99 said:

The question is woulden't you rather catch up with your high school buddies first instead of gaming?

8 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

The question is woulden't you rather catch up with your high school buddies first instead of gaming?

Well sure, that'd be the point of the event. We'd probably do some gaming, hanging out, drinking, more gaming, etc. But yeah, a time to socialize and hangout would be a good idea for sure. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Sure, some game companies sponsor LAN parties for people. Some companies and charities do LAN parties. Like LANFest, they do charity work and also lan parties for communities and charity events. 

I can never forgot all the charity works by LANFest. They really understand what being socially responsible is all about. 

16 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I would definitely like to catch up with my old school buddies when we all hook up in playing games. They will never feel left out. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would definitely like to catch up with my old school buddies when we all hook up in playing games. They will never feel left out. 

Getting together to play games is something that I'm very sure that all of them are definitely going to desire to. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Getting together to play games is something that I'm very sure that all of them are definitely going to desire to. 

For sure. Being able to see old friends and hang out with them for a little while is a gift. Not everyone can make it to a party or event like that. I hope to one day get all my past friends together for a hangout. It's nice to just take a day to see friends.