Register Now
Shole

What's your go to cheap store for games?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew you were a member in that scamming gaming forum. It ripped many users off, Admin is simply dubious. He even left with my $15 funds. 

Seriously, that's something that we commonly see today when it comes to scam forums that end up disappearing into air. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew you were a member in that scamming gaming forum. It ripped many users off, Admin is simply dubious. He even left with my $15 funds. 

Shit happens mate. I had to send him an email one time but it bounced right back. It seems he took down the email address or something. 

On 1/27/2022 at 7:00 PM, Boblee said:

Shit happens mate. I had to send him an email one time but it bounced right back. It seems he took down the email address or something. 

Hmm, that Admin back then at TCPgaming is very fraudulent. I regretted the time wasting, but I simply had to move on, that's part of online journey. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that Admin back then at TCPgaming is very fraudulent. I regretted the time wasting, but I simply had to move on, that's part of online journey. 

The things we suffer from dealing with some people online can never be said to be overemphasized because gamers are being dealt with all the time. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The things we suffer from dealing with some people online can never be said to be overemphasized because gamers are being dealt with all the time. 

You're there bro, I wouldn't go on toiling over missed chances, it's simply part of the adventure. Even video game companies too, scam us with low quality games. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Personally, I still don't understand what happened to him and why he woke up just one day and disappeared till date. 

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I still don't understand what happened to him and why he woke up just one day and disappeared till date. 

He did that, because he is fraudulent. That's why he hide under the umbrella just to hide his identity and never paid anyone infact. Because he triggered the option of refund via the PayPal funds transfer he sent to some members. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

He did that, because he is fraudulent. That's why he hide under the umbrella just to hide his identity and never paid anyone infact. Because he triggered the option of refund via the PayPal funds transfer he sent to some members. 

I thought that I was the only one he did that to because I had €15 refunded back to him and that's the end of it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This is one update that I believe it's high time PayPal worked on it because there is no justification for forcing the refund. A case should be set up open for both parties to explain before they issue a verdict. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I thought that I was the only one he did that to because I had €15 refunded back to him and that's the end of it. 

He's a thief, he simply used his PayPal to trigger refund. I believe he sent the payment as goods and services and put it on hold in order to act fraudulently. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

He's a thief, he simply used his PayPal to trigger refund. I believe he sent the payment as goods and services and put it on hold in order to act fraudulently. 

Freelancers really suffer a lot at the hands of some dubious people who aren't good at appreciating what others did for them all in the name of working for them. 

I haven't thought to check 3rd party websites for cheaper games. However, I normally wait for games to go on sale in the PlayStation store before I make a purchase. Other than that, if I really want a game I normally spend full price or look to find the cheapest price on a retailer website such as Walmart.com, Amazon.com, and select others. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Freelancers really suffer a lot at the hands of some dubious people who aren't good at appreciating what others did for them all in the name of working for them. 

It's never easy there, that's why I prefer cryptocurrency payment, when you send it it's final, their is nothing like charge back anything or account restriction.