Register Now
Shole

What's your go to cheap store for games?

7 hours ago, dfarmer2001 said:

I haven't thought to check 3rd party websites for cheaper games. However, I normally wait for games to go on sale in the PlayStation store before I make a purchase. Other than that, if I really want a game I normally spend full price or look to find the cheapest price on a retailer website such as Walmart.com, Amazon.com, and select others. 

I don't really know if you would ever gets games cheaper on Amazon from my experience with making use of them sometimes. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really know if you would ever gets games cheaper on Amazon from my experience with making use of them sometimes. 

Steam sells gamers cheaper than Amazon from my experience with purchasing from them so far. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

A great friend of mine actually makes use of G2A for some of his game's purchases but it's not one of my favorite places to buy. 

I have actually seen some decent reviews about the software gaming company. It seems like it's something that a lot gamers make use of. 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:43 PM, Boblee said:

Steam sells gamers cheaper than Amazon from my experience with purchasing from them so far. 

Well Amazon isn't really a good alternative to steam, considering Amazon doesn't really sell a whole lot of digital games. They sell digital codes, and some digital games, but it's far less than what Steam has to offer. I'd argue less than Epic games and even GOG. They're limited to their physical games and the digital cards they are able to sell. Most digital games won't be on Amazon or other big markets. They'll be on their own sites or platforms like Steam, Epic Games, and GOG. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

Well Amazon isn't really a good alternative to steam, considering Amazon doesn't really sell a whole lot of digital games. They sell digital codes, and some digital games, but it's far less than what Steam has to offer. I'd argue less than Epic games and even GOG. They're limited to their physical games and the digital cards they are able to sell. Most digital games won't be on Amazon or other big markets. They'll be on their own sites or platforms like Steam, Epic Games, and GOG. 

Yeah, that's for sure. I have made use of steam on several occasions for my game's purchases. They are very good. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I can't ever recall getting any games especially digital copies of the game on Amazon.com. They are not really built for that as far as I'm concerned. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't ever recall getting any games especially digital copies of the game on Amazon.com. They are not really built for that as far as I'm concerned. 

As for video games platform like Playstation, Xbox, PC and the rest, I can get them from Amazon but not the games soft copies. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

As for video games platform like Playstation, Xbox, PC and the rest, I can get them from Amazon but not the games soft copies. 

With PS Now being set up for players on Playstation just like Gamepass have been for Xbox and PC gamers for a long time now, it's definitely going to be easy to get games cheaper on PS store. 

17 minutes ago, skyfire said:

EPIC seems to have good prices after the steam. I think in near future that is a good place to shop.

Not if steam keeps offering better sales deals to retain their customers, it's not going to be easy for Epic.