Register Now
Shole

Gaming History

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Oh of course. Theres a lot of inspiration from real life. Inspired by true events is much different than full on true. Most stories in games and elsewhere are inspired by real life events to some extent. 

Yeah, on that note, your assumptions are very correct to the latter. I completely agree with you on that as it's all facts. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really care too much about whether the any game is made from real life even or drew an inspiration from it. As long as the games have got a good narrative, I'm good. 

For some certain games, I do prefer for the game to be cited from real life. It add more connection and link up to the gamer. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

For some certain games, I do prefer for the game to be cited from real life. It add more connection and link up to the gamer. 

It's going to be like having you relive what took place when you're playing such games that are made from real life events. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's one the best ways to have games made because they teach a lot on history that's not known to many. 

Edited by Heatman

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's going to be like having you relive what took place when you're playing such games that are made from real life events. 

Yeah exactly, you have a very good point based on that. What's the game that you played which offered something from reality? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly, you have a very good point based on that. What's the game that you played which offered something from reality? 

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 is one game that went very in length when it comes to achieving perfect historical accuracy which was centered on the story of the 502nd Parachute Infantry Regiment of the famed 101st Airborne Division who dropped behind German lines on D-Day. 

Assassin’s Creed III happens to be one game that represents a lot with real life events where it featured great personalities like Pope Alexander VI, Black Beard and Leonardo da Vinci with historical events that led to the founding of US. 

On 1/30/2022 at 8:03 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, on that note, your assumptions are very correct to the latter. I completely agree with you on that as it's all facts. 

All media is inspired by something, it's how media expands and grows. Books, movies, tv, is all inspired by our past, our history, or current events and what past media has brought us. 

4 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

All media is inspired by something, it's how media expands and grows. Books, movies, tv, is all inspired by our past, our history, or current events and what past media has brought us. 

Let me shock you a little bit. I actually read Mass Communication and Journalism as my first degree university course. So, I know very well how these media stuff works. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let me shock you a little bit. I actually read Mass Communication and Journalism as my first degree university course. So, I know very well how these media stuff works. 

I actually do see that course like it's more women inclined. I don't mean to disrespect any lady here but when I was in the university, their department is made of 90% ladies. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually do see that course like it's more women inclined. I don't mean to disrespect any lady here but when I was in the university, their department is made of 90% ladies. 

There are so many men journalists out there in the world but I do believe that more women are into it than their male counterparts. 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:56 PM, Boblee said:

Just saying, inspiration for all forms of media is taken from and inspired by many others.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many men journalists out there in the world but I do believe that more women are into it than their male counterparts. 

There were so many of them journalists who always takes the hot front especially the men. I know a lot of kidnapped journalists in Egypt then. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

There were so many of them journalists who always takes the hot front especially the men. I know a lot of kidnapped journalists in Egypt then. 

Yeah, that's very correct. I have followed Al Jazeera when one of their journalists was held captive in Egypt.