Register Now
Kane99

Xbox Series X/S exclusives you're psyched for in 2022

What Xbox Series X/S exclusives are you psyched for in 2022? For me, I'd say maybe Fable 4, as it's nice to see this franchise making a comeback. Redfall also looks pretty decent, but I may wait on that. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 is a definite yes for me, played the first game, and can't wait to continue this story. Other than that, I have my eye on Stalker 2: Heart of Chernobyl and maybe Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy. 

What Xbox Series X/S games are you psyched for in 2022? 

I was planning to get Hellblade 2 on Switch. With this next one, I haven’t finished the game yet, so I don’t know if this is plausible. But another I would like to see a sequel to is Tell Me Why. I need to get back on my Xbox and play the game again.

Edited by The Blackangel

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I was planning to get Hellblade 2 on Switch. With this next one, I haven’t finished the game yet, so I don’t know if this is plausible. But another I would like to see a sequel to is Tell Me Why. I need to get back on my Xbox and play the game again.

Hmm, forgot that hellblade came out for the switch. I didn't see any mention of the sequel coming out for the switch too though. That might have been the case before Microsoft bought the studio. But I'm not seeing any mention of it coming to the switch. 

But I could be wrong as Microsoft seems to have a working relationship with Nintendo. 

I played a bit of tell me why. But didn't get to far into it. Thought what I played was good though.  

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Hmm, forgot that hellblade came out for the switch. I didn't see any mention of the sequel coming out for the switch too though. That might have been the case before Microsoft bought the studio. But I'm not seeing any mention of it coming to the switch. 

But I could be wrong as Microsoft seems to have a working relationship with Nintendo. 

I played a bit of tell me why. But didn't get to far into it. Thought what I played was good though.  

I hadn't even thought about developers. I just made the assumption that since the first Hellblade was available on Switch, that Hellblade 2 would be as well. I just googled it and at the moment it's saying that it's only available on Xbox Series X/S and Windows. There's only one mention that I could find.

According to gamerevolution.com:

Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 is not simply a timed exclusive on Xbox — it's an outright Xbox exclusive. That's because Microsoft acquired developer Ninja Theory back in June of 2018. ... You'll be able to play it on Xbox One, but it won't release for the PlayStation 4 or PS5.

Full Article Here

There's like four that's been confined for 2022.

Tunic looks really cute, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 looks extremely good. CrossFireX looks interesting for me, I am interested in playing it. Starfield will be buggy, but Skyrim is one of my favorite games of all time. And If Hellblade 2 is a 2022 game then I will be very interested in it.

50 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Dare i say starfield has me me intrigued. Other then that state of decay 3 ( very underrated franchise imo) if it comes in 2022, kind off hoping for forza 8 aswell but doubt that will come out this year.

State Of Decay 3 looks like it will be good, I just need to play the last two first.

15 minutes ago, Techno said:

State Of Decay 3 looks like it will be good, I just need to play the last two first.

I can't get into the state of decay games anymore. I think it was state of decay 2 that did it to me. I just encountered too many bugs and it caused me to lose a camp or something. It was bugged to the point I couldn't defend against the zombies lol. 

I'm pretty sure it was state of decay 2. Because didn't it have camps while the first one did not? Or maybe I'm confusing it for the first game. Idk. It's been a long time since I played it. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I can't get into the state of decay games anymore. I think it was state of decay 2 that did it to me. I just encountered too many bugs and it caused me to lose a camp or something. It was bugged to the point I couldn't defend against the zombies lol. 

I'm pretty sure it was state of decay 2. Because didn't it have camps while the first one did not? Or maybe I'm confusing it for the first game. Idk. It's been a long time since I played it. 

Wow that sucks, I really hope that's been fixed. Hopefully Decay 3 doesn't have that problem.

I think unexplored 2 is already out, it is available on PC and the Xbox version would be available this month and I'm pretty it's out as well , would check it out soon. Here is what it's looking like.