Register Now
Kane99

Nintendo Switch exclusives you're psyched for in 2022

Nintendo needed some love, so here we are. What Nintendo Switch exclusives are you most psyched for in 2022? Sadly I don't own a switch, but if I did, I think I might check out the new Bayonetta 3 that's coming out next year. I played the demo for the original game, and always said I would get to the series. I think the first two games are playable somehow on Switch, so I might try those in preparation. Just need to get a Switch first lol. And of course, I know I'd have to get The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 if I were to ever own a Switch. 😄 

What are the exclusives you're most looking forward to this year? 

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If BOTW2 is anything like the first BOTW, you’re going to sorely disappointed. The game is severely underwhelming and a major snoozefest. In my opinion it’s one of the absolute worst in the entire franchise.

I wouldn't  know, I've yet to play it myself. I'm hoping to get it whenever I get a switch. I'm into those types of open world games anyway. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wouldn't  know, I've yet to play it myself. I'm hoping to get it whenever I get a switch. I'm into those types of open world games anyway. 

I have nothing against open world games, and have been a Zelda nut since 1986. With the exception of the Phillips CD-i games, and the newest spinoffs, I can't think of a single one that I haven't played, and that includes ROM-hacks. I even have the full cartoon series on DVD and remember fondly waiting for Friday mornings to watch it. Every other day was the SMB cartoon. Zelda was only on Fridays.

That said, I have no faith in BOTW2. Just because I was so let down by BOTW, and BOTW2 is the first really true sequel in the series. Unless you count the Oracle games.

There was only one game that was an exclusive to Nintendo that I was really looking forward to this year and that was Nintendo Switch Sports. I bought that a few days after it was released and me and my family have had a ton of fun on it since and it's been amazing to play on family game nights as all the family can get involved. I am eagerly awaiting an update as they said one would be coming in the fall, so I am keeping an eye out for that now.