Register Now
Kane99

EA Canceled A Harry Potter MMO

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not surprised because there's no way to actively monetize such a game without backlash and it probably would flop because EA is very poor at maintaining their games and offering support.

Seriously, that's something to be considered very well because EA would never embark on any game project they wouldn't milk the gamers to the death. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Who or what studios would you like to see work on a Harry Potter game, or even a HP MMO?

I think that it's something that FromSoftware Inc can pull off in a good way or Santa Monica Studio can develop well. 

On 1/29/2022 at 4:01 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's something to be considered very well because EA would never embark on any game project they wouldn't milk the gamers to the death. 

That's why they dropped support for Need For Speed: Heat so quickly. It's because they couldn't monetize the game without gamer backlash so they stopped providing support for it.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's why they dropped support for Need For Speed: Heat so quickly. It's because they couldn't monetize the game without gamer backlash so they stopped providing support for it.

They are very good at pulling the plug on such games they can't find a way to monetize. Their greed is unbelievable. 

On 2/4/2022 at 8:15 AM, skyfire said:

I think even if it were to be developed like pokemon mmo. I don't think it would get much attention unless it has some enough gameplay worthy stuff.

We both know how lazy EA can be when it comes to not making enough unique gameplay in games but repeat segments on several occasions. 

On 1/30/2022 at 6:11 PM, killamch89 said:

EA only gets involved in projects they are going to milk for a very long time. Take for instance, how they have been running FIFA for years now.