Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did anyone get any cool games or hardware for the holidays?

On 12/30/2021 at 12:17 AM, Justin11 said:

I didn't get any console for the holiday season, I've tried to, but my savings couldn't get me. I simply decided to add more games to my backlog. 

When you are seriously planning and budgeting on your PS4 purchase, it's definitely going to be very hard to push for new additions now. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you are seriously planning and budgeting on your PS4 purchase, it's definitely going to be very hard to push for new additions now. 

I wouldn't add much games to my backlog of PS3 due to the new gaming device that is on my mind. I want to get a PC computer and not PS4. 

On 1/1/2022 at 10:41 PM, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't add much games to my backlog of PS3 due to the new gaming device that is on my mind. I want to get a PC computer and not PS4. 

When you are already planning on replacing your current Playstation 3, what's the essence of adding more games to it? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

For now, I'm not looking at getting any new gaming hardwares apart from the Nintendo Switch I had purchased last 2 months ago. 

The year 2022 is still very young, you might end up getting something new during the Easter break holiday.. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Not really no. I bought myself rdr2 on PC so that I can replay rdr2 single player. I might even play online again as well. Oh I also got a hyper x headset for gaming. That's really about it. 

You already purchased a new cool hardware in hyper x headset. Apart from 2 controllers for my PS4, that's all for now. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no much game to purchase on my PS4 console this year. I'll be saving money gradually to go for PS5 in 2022, it's never out of reach. 

Seriously, getting my own Playstation 5 is a great priority for me this year 2022 more than getting more games to play on PlayStation 4. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, getting my own Playstation 5 is a great priority for me this year 2022 more than getting more games to play on PlayStation 4. 

I'm very sure that most gamers who are yet to get their hands on Playstation 5 will do almost anything to get it checked out this year. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that most gamers who are yet to get their hands on Playstation 5 will do almost anything to get it checked out this year. 

I don't think they'll have to wait much longer. I think things will start to wind down this year and we'll see more people able to get their consoles. Considering the ps5 has only been out a little over a year now, year 2 should be a lot better.