Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever get back in touch with old online gaming buddies years later?

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply like that, nothing lasts forever. That's why you simply have to enjoy your buddy while you're still sharing conversation or communication with him or her. 

Yeah, that's true about what you say about nothing lasting forever but there are some relationships that when it breaks, it's really very painful. 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's true about what you say about nothing lasting forever but there are some relationships that when it breaks, it's really very painful. 

I got your points too, I understands the pain there. That's why we wish for the best and not the one that will comeback to hurt us later in the future. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply like that, nothing lasts forever. That's why you simply have to enjoy your buddy while you're still sharing conversation or communication with him or her. 

Personally, when I call you a friend of mine, I will always do anything within my power to keep that friendship forever if God permits it. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some friendship lasts forever, only death can do it apart for some persons. I keep friendship, I don't like breaking friendship, because I don't like being the bad egg. 

Exactly, some are really that good that you can't let go of them that easily. I have had such kind of friends in the past. 

This has happened to me a few times, but usually it's pretty brief. If you lose touch with somebody, it's usually because one or both parties wasn't investing effort in keeping the friendship going; as such, it's probably just going to happen that way again.

19 minutes ago, StormyFire said:

This has happened to me a few times, but usually it's pretty brief. If you lose touch with somebody, it's usually because one or both parties wasn't investing effort in keeping the friendship going; as such, it's probably just going to happen that way again.

Definitely, friendship is something that's supposed to kept by both parties and not one person. Once the both parties are not making efforts, it's going to die. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, when I call you a friend of mine, I will always do anything within my power to keep that friendship forever if God permits it. 

That's a positive one, when you call someone your friend, you should do everything at your own reach to keep that friendship alive. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a positive one, when you call someone your friend, you should do everything at your own reach to keep that friendship alive. 

I have made good friends so far especially from some of the games that I play that's connected to Facebook, although I don't use Facebook that much any more. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've been thinking of searching out old gaming friends, just to see if I can find their social profiles to reconnect. I think it'd be cool to get a hold of the old friends. 

What's the platform that you are looking at trying to get reconnected back with your lost friends? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have made good friends so far especially from some of the games that I play that's connected to Facebook, although I don't use Facebook that much any more. 

It's interesting to hear that video games have brought you this far, making friends on top of it, is something cheerful. Which is to say, gaming unites people together from different demographics. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Good friends are hard to come by these days. It's why I keep the those that are really worth it very close and not letting them go.