Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever get back in touch with old online gaming buddies years later?

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I believe it was something to do with work or something personal. I don't quite remember as it was like 5 years ago maybe. But yeah, I think I still have him as a friend, maybe I'll reachout to him and see how he's doing. 

If that's the case, we are all going to make our work the first priority before leisure because it's what pays our bills. You should try reach out to him. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Recently I got going with my old buddies, my childhood friends during the December eve, and we spent good time playing soccer and racing games. 

Christmas is amazing time to meet up with old friends and family who are not close once they all come back for the celebration 🎉

4 hours ago, Syntax said:

I have ironically, just happened to jump onto my old account for an MMOPG and they were online. Years later, crazy that people can reconnect over super old games.

Yeah, some people are really into old games for a reason and it's because some of those old gamers are where real gaming held fort unlike what we have now. 

7 hours ago, Syntax said:

I have ironically, just happened to jump onto my old account for an MMOPG and they were online. Years later, crazy that people can reconnect over super old games.

The uniqueness that comes with old games is what gamers that are still into playing it look out for. They don't get it in new games at all. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Christmas is amazing time to meet up with old friends and family who are not close once they all come back for the celebration 🎉

Sure, I wouldn't lie, I really enjoyed my time with friends, family and we'll wishers. I was very much in engaged playing more of the games with my peers. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, I wouldn't lie, I really enjoyed my time with friends, family and we'll wishers. I was very much in engaged playing more of the games with my peers. 

Yeah, it's the same thing with me over here as one of my uncle who never returned home for over 20 years came back last year and the whole family was in a big celebration 🎉

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's the same thing with me over here as one of my uncle who never returned home for over 20 years came back last year and the whole family was in a big celebration 🎉

Did he travel accrossed the boarder to seek pastures new? That's a marvelous one that your family got a surprise this year after so many years of your uncle's absentee. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that's a very long time away from someone's family. I can't imagine myself staying away from my family for more than 10 years.. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, that's a very long time away from someone's family. I can't imagine myself staying away from my family for more than 10 years.. 

He married and forget about his family where he came from. I don't know what he was jazzed or something but we were all glad he came back. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

He married and forget about his family where he came from. I don't know what he was jazzed or something but we were all glad he came back. 

That really must have sucked for the whole family. Anyways, he's back now and that's all that matters. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That really must have sucked for the whole family. Anyways, he's back now and that's all that matters. 

It really crushed my grandmother more than it did to anyone else in the family. It was her son quite alright, so it's supposed to affect her that much.