Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game in your backlog has been waiting the longest?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a tremendous one especially for one that plays lots of games over a calender year. I am simply like that. But the console requirement is way off my own. 

Exactly, if you have plans of getting more games in a year, it's definitely going to be a better option for you. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I also have metal gear solid 4 on the ps3 that I never played because I don't own a ps3. I'm hoping to get a cheap ps3 soon and play it and a few other games as well. 

I used to have Playstation 3 which I have given away. I'm not really sure if I would be open to buying another PS3 when PS5 is looking at me in the market. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, if you have plans of getting more games in a year, it's definitely going to be a better option for you. 

That's exactly, I might not meet up on this offer. But anyone who grabbed it, simply grabbed something worthwhile. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I also have metal gear solid 4 on the ps3 that I never played because I don't own a ps3. I'm hoping to get a cheap ps3 soon and play it and a few other games as well. 

When not work towards getting a Playstation 4 rather than Playstation 3? It serves you better as it have PS5 backwards compatible with some of the games on PS4. 

On 1/14/2022 at 7:01 PM, Boblee said:

I used to have Playstation 3 which I have given away. I'm not really sure if I would be open to buying another PS3 when PS5 is looking at me in the market. 

I am tempted to just buy a used PS3 from someone, or offer some cash for my sisters PS3. I think they still have it somewhere, or they may have sold it. I don't remember. But yeah, I'm sure PS3s are selling for pretty cheap these days with the PS5 now out. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I am tempted to just buy a used PS3 from someone, or offer some cash for my sisters PS3. I think they still have it somewhere, or they may have sold it. I don't remember. But yeah, I'm sure PS3s are selling for pretty cheap these days with the PS5 now out. 

Obviously, it's simply the market nature as a lot of people or say gamers are upgrading to PS5 and as such PS3 is in decline. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, if not that I used to have it and later gave it away, I would have considered getting it again but it's an expenses that's not worth it now for me. 

On 1/20/2022 at 7:29 AM, Syntax said:

GTA V story mode. I'm like level 412 online, but never have even done anything past the third story mission.

Seriously, you have got to be kidding me here. So, what have you been doing all through the 412 level? 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't go retro at the moment, I love modern devices. If I my funds complete as I wanted, I'll definitely upgrade to owning a better gaming device.

Well, to each their own gaming preferences and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. You like them or hate them, it doesn't change anything. 

How many games in your backlog still have the shrinkwrap still on it? I used to have a few games with the plastic still on it, but have since opened them all. I wish I had some retro games still in box and wrapping, because that'd be awesome! 🙂 

On 1/21/2022 at 4:25 PM, Kane99 said:

How many games in your backlog still have the shrinkwrap still on it? I used to have a few games with the plastic still on it, but have since opened them all. I wish I had some retro games still in box and wrapping, because that'd be awesome! 🙂 

Seriously, retro games are always golden whenever you get to see them now. Maybe because it's not as it used to be very common that gives it a sense of uniqueness.