Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I was still growing up, we love playing against each other via a mobile MMO game, where we connect each other. We play it like seasonal tournament, the person with the highest point in the soccer tournament wins. As the tournament gets underway, we have toxic friends that will never agree you won them freely, they'll still brag that luck favoured you, that you shouldn't go around celebrating that much because they'll hit you if you try such. 

Toxic gamers would always find a way to glorify themselves and their acts which is why I don't even have their time at all. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Toxic communities and toxic gamers lives for the moment and attention, deny them that and they will never be worth anything. 

Not at all, they ought to be denied a position in the gaming community, cos they make others feel unsafe due to the nuisance they attract. 

Also, I think with some mods, they are more hidden then the users. Maybe they hide behind their anonymity or something. But I bet there are mods present in just about every online game you play. There has to be with the amount of people gaming online these days. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also, I think with some mods, they are more hidden then the users. Maybe they hide behind their anonymity or something. But I bet there are mods present in just about every online game you play. There has to be with the amount of people gaming online these days. 

Definitely, there are mods in them all, I don't see it happening any other way. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Toxic gamers would always find a way to glorify themselves and their acts which is why I don't even have their time at all. 

Yes, that's what they do, self acclaims, they'll self praise themselves and cause nuisance and make the community unsettled for everyone, that's why I can't stay longer in any community having them there. 

45 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's what they do, self acclaims, they'll self praise themselves and cause nuisance and make the community unsettled for everyone, that's why I can't stay longer in any community having them there. 

When it's not safe and sane for you to be in such platform with sick people, it's definitely wise to move on when it's not too late. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If it's not good for your mental health, it's better that you walk away from it and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. 

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If it's not good for your mental health, it's better that you walk away from it and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. 

That's correct, no need staying where my mind is unsettled. I prefer staying where I'm settled and everyone is abide by simple rules of maintaining good conduct. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is actually why I still keep asking with how toxic such communities are, they still have good number of gamers on it.. How's that possible? 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:20 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's correct, no need staying where my mind is unsettled. I prefer staying where I'm settled and everyone is abide by simple rules of maintaining good conduct. 

Yeah, it's why I know very well how I go about getting into some community because the ones I take to are always looked out for. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's why I know very well how I go about getting into some community because the ones I take to are always looked out for. 

It is better for the community admins to look out for you and require your services than you going without notice and being kicked in the ass, due to location barrier or whatever. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is better for the community admins to look out for you and require your services than you going without notice and being kicked in the ass, due to location barrier or whatever. 

If location is ever a problem, there are so many of them forums out there that are willing to take in any member. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

These guys are always in the mood to do whatever they want in their community and it's something that can't be stopped. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

These guys are always in the mood to do whatever they want in their community and it's something that can't be stopped. 

Most of them are just like that, that's why we shouldn't stay long in their community whenever we discover their inhumane character. And surely, I'll tell others to keep off from such community admin too.