Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

47 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It gets annoying when they get you banned without having to warn you at all even if you broke any rules. 

Yeah, that's really wrong in my eyes. There should be a policy where the law or rule breaker gets warned at least once before getting him banned. 

No idea. But I'm sure there was many mods in games that acted out and banned people just because they had the power. Once someone has that power, they can sometimes go crazy and abuse it. It happens a lot. It's why it takes a long time for people to get appointed mods because of how risky it is to put some unknown person in there on the job. 

9 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

No idea. But I'm sure there was many mods in games that acted out and banned people just because they had the power. Once someone has that power, they can sometimes go crazy and abuse it. It happens a lot. It's why it takes a long time for people to get appointed mods because of how risky it is to put some unknown person in there on the job. 

Seriously, abuse of power no matter how little it comes in is very common these days. I have seen some shit administration in some whatsapp groups. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, abuse of power no matter how little it comes in is very common these days. I have seen some shit administration in some whatsapp groups. 

Haha, that's a very common thing especially when it comes to chat groups. Most of the admins are total dicks especially when you aren't vibing with them. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that's a very common thing especially when it comes to chat groups. Most of the admins are total dicks especially when you aren't vibing with them. 

Imagine getting banned for using stickers in the group without any warning not to use it again? These guys are clowns 🤡

On 1/25/2022 at 9:23 AM, Boblee said:

Imagine getting banned for using stickers in the group without any warning not to use it again? These guys are clowns 🤡

I'm dead if I ever find myself in such group because I can't really chat for 2 minutes without sending at least 5 stickers 😂

27 minutes ago, Techno said:

Well, a admin was caught soliciting minors, then banned everyone who told him off or mentioned it. 

Are you kidding me right now? A full grown man or woman soliciting minors? He deserves to be really dealt with big time!!! 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Are you kidding me right now? A full grown man or woman soliciting minors? He deserves to be really dealt with big time!!! 

Yeah it was bad, I was banned myself. I don't know what happened afterwards so he could still be a admin.

25 minutes ago, Techno said:

Yeah it was bad, I was banned myself. I don't know what happened afterwards so he could still be a admin.

What I can say is that some people are really sick and twisted in their head that getting admitted into psychiatrist hospital would be the best thing to do.