Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

14 hours ago, Techno said:

Well, a admin was caught soliciting minors, then banned everyone who told him off or mentioned it. 

This is really bad. How can such happen in our world today with all the knowledge? And don't be surprised he must have been doing that for years. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is really bad. How can such happen in our world today with all the knowledge? And don't be surprised he must have been doing that for years. 

Yeah, that's for sure. It's not his first time of actually trying it out and he's gotten away with it most of the time which was why he banned whoever got a whiff of what's going. 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:56 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, normally humans are made different, you can't change some persons mindset. When I notice such madness in some persons, I simply leave that community or platform for em. 

Seriously, leaving such platform isn't the best way forward in my opinion if there was something that could have been done to put an end to that kind of madness of an admin. 

The truth of the matter is that I don't really think that there is anything anyone would be able to do in such situation as he bans you off immediately. Unless the platform can be hacked. 

Edited by Boblee

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, leaving such platform isn't the best way forward in my opinion if there was something that could have been done to put an end to that kind of madness of an admin. 

You wouldn't report the Admin since he or she is the owner. The best thing I would do is simply leaving that community for em. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You wouldn't report the Admin since he or she is the owner. The best thing I would do is simply leaving that community for em. 

Seriously, who are you going to report him to? Google? Or video games companies? He's in the clear to do whatever he wants to do. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, who are you going to report him to? Google? Or video games companies? He's in the clear to do whatever he wants to do. 

Lol, that's why I wouldn't hang to his forum to argue. Because, such argument gonna be fruitless, no one gonna come in to settle the case because he is the admin of the forum. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's why I wouldn't hang to his forum to argue. Because, such argument gonna be fruitless, no one gonna come in to settle the case because he is the admin of the forum. 

He never even allows anyone to get into the talk. Once he figures out that you're aware of his actions, he would ban you immediately. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

He never even allows anyone to get into the talk. Once he figures out that you're aware of his actions, he would ban you immediately. 

xD 😄. You're very correct bro. So, it will simply be pointless for me to argue with admin, that will be a straight forward ban for me. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😄. You're very correct bro. So, it will simply be pointless for me to argue with admin, that will be a straight forward ban for me. 

It's actually why I felt like having the platform hacked and get him kicked out of it would really solve the problem. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I felt like having the platform hacked and get him kicked out of it would really solve the problem. 

That's the only solution, some people can still report him to his hosting company with clear proof of deformity or wrongdoing, which can get his website freezed when he's found guilty. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the only solution, some people can still report him to his hosting company with clear proof of deformity or wrongdoing, which can get his website freezed when he's found guilty. 

I don't really think that's something possible to be done because there is no way you would be able to know his website hosting company. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that's something possible to be done because there is no way you would be able to know his website hosting company. 

You can, we have namecheap, we have GoDaddy, so many of them. If you hold any legal proof of Admin's wrong doings, he'll be ousted and his or her site will be closed. That's exactly what they did TCPgaming Admin, make your inquiries well.