Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The truth of the matter is that a lot shit happens online on daily basis and it's impossible to keep track of all of them. 

Yup, unfortunately there's no way to catch every bad culprit. And, there will always be bad mods in the mix and bad owners and bosses. Some of them get caught, but some get away. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

Yup, unfortunately there's no way to catch every bad culprit. And, there will always be bad mods in the mix and bad owners and bosses. Some of them get caught, but some get away. 

Sadly, most of them get away especially when they know how to cover their tracks. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

The truth of the matter is that a lot shit happens online on daily basis and it's impossible to keep track of all of them. 

But I'm very aware that they said something about leaving digital footprints online? Can't it be used to track such horrible human beings 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

But I'm very aware that they said something about leaving digital footprints online? Can't it be used to track such horrible human beings 

I think that can only be called in only in matters of national security breach cases. 

On 2/2/2022 at 10:31 AM, Heatman said:

Did you report his forum back then? How sure are you that it's why his site went offline? I personally think that he stopped paying for hosting and that's the end. 

No, he didn't just stop some group of Admins which you already know reported the so-called fraudulent Admin, and his forum got shut down with immediate effect due to their proof. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that can only be called in only in matters of national security breach cases. 

That might be the case from the looks of it. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No, he didn't just stop some group of Admins which you already know reported the so-called fraudulent Admin, and his forum got shut down with immediate effect due to their proof. 

If that's the case, then it's definitely a good radiance to other that he might have scammed. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If that's the case, then it's definitely a good radiance to other that he might have scammed. 

Steve definitely deserved what he got for all the gamers he scammed of their payment and ran away. He's lucky I can't get him. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Alex of bizdustry told me about this, he's one of the people who reported the fraudulent admin of TCPgaming. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, Alex of bizdustry told me about this, he's one of the people who reported the fraudulent admin of TCPgaming. 

I see. Although I think that he's got a personal problem with TCP Steve at the time.. He made one post in the community. 

17 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Wait.Wait.Wait. OP (Stacy) what do you mean by sexual assault? I define that as rape.And I must be missing something but what game has an option to sexually assault someone? I hope I'm mistaking sexual assault with sexual harrassment.

It's definitely on sexual harrassment. For it to be sexual assault, it's going to require being in close proximity and not online. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I see. Although I think that he's got a personal problem with TCP Steve at the time.. He made one post in the community. 

He told me he got angry at Steve because, Steve initiated a buy back order when he transfered 50$ PayPal funds to him, together with one of his staff 'Farell. Such got them disgruntled, which led to Steve being reported as at then. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

He told me he got angry at Steve because, Steve initiated a buy back order when he transfered 50$ PayPal funds to him, together with one of his staff 'Farell. Such got them disgruntled, which led to Steve being reported as at then. 

That's very interesting. Anyways, I have moved on from all of them a long time ago. 

20 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Well you could put anything in a game if you'd want. I'm just curious as to what game has sexual assault in it.I don't quite understand what happened in the first post. It's pretty creepy from what I can tell at least.

Some of these administrators are creepy human beings that are perverts in ways that you can't begin to understand.