Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some of these administrators are creepy human beings that are perverts in ways that you can't begin to understand. 

Oh yeah. There are a decent amount of creepy people in online games and the gaming community in general. A lot of them try to abuse their power. It's quite sad. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some of these administrators are creepy human beings that are perverts in ways that you can't begin to understand. 

This is pure facts. There are so many weird and broken human beings out there, who can prey on just about anything and anyone. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Oh yeah. There are a decent amount of creepy people in online games and the gaming community in general. A lot of them try to abuse their power. It's quite sad. 

Seriously, it's really very sad that such keep happening and the funny part is that they do last long in their existence, which begs the question on how's that possible? 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's really very sad that such keep happening and the funny part is that they do last long in their existence, which begs the question on how's that possible? 

Could be that the person is on the dev team or one of the top devs on the project. I know some developers moderate their games, so that could be a situation in itself where if he runs the game, then who would ban him? 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Could be that the person is on the dev team or one of the top devs on the project. I know some developers moderate their games, so that could be a situation in itself where if he runs the game, then who would ban him? 

Seriously, it's a lost cause trying to fight such set. It's all about what he wants that goes and the rest are dispensable for them. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's definitely going to be one shit show, should the developers be the one behind the schemes. The game will eventually be ruined by the act. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's definitely going to be one shit show, should the developers be the one behind the schemes. The game will eventually be ruined by the act. 

If such a thing should happen, then I believe that the company should be called in for some serious questioning. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply left for the management of the video game company to decide if they want their game progress or simply plot it's down fall. 

Some of the management wouldn't do anything. Just like the case of Activision-Blizzard with their staff, the board never did anything at all. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Has anyone here ever dealt with a bad game admin or mod personally? Like you actually got kicked out of a game because of an unruly mod. What types of stories do you all have? 

Haven't really had any noticeably terrible experience with mods in-game. Most of the crap I ever faced in a game is from other toxic players.

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Has anyone here ever dealt with a bad game admin or mod personally? Like you actually got kicked out of a game because of an unruly mod. What types of stories do you all have? 

I was kicked out of one for simply disagreeing with his opinion on some issues. I was like what the hell!!!