Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I think so too, and I really don't know why they keep hiding the evil deeds of their CEO. Is it because he got money and he's simply paying them well?

They never hide it because it was very open, it's just that they never acknowledged it publicly for them to punish Bobby. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They never hide it because it was very open, it's just that they never acknowledged it publicly for them to punish Bobby. 

Maybe it's due to Bobby's hierarchy being ahead of theirs. I believe the new management which is from Microsoft have relieved him off his duties right? 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think so too, and I really don't know why they keep hiding the evil deeds of their CEO. Is it because he got money and he's simply paying them well?

They are in the same bed together most likely and it's why they couldn't fire him because it was what the workers demanded. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

They are in the same bed together most likely and it's why they couldn't fire him because it was what the workers demanded. 

Somewhat possible dude, that's why they all kept the secrete intact since they're same birds flocking together sheepishly. 

46 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I think something that could solve this, is to have varios mods in place instead of just one mod to run it all. I think when you give one mod sole power, he/she could end up abusing it. It happens a lot. 

If it's the head that's abusing the power, there is nothing the mods in the community can do about it, hell they are working for him or her. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Almost all the admin I've worked for are simply kind, that's why I am always safe being around their community. I wouldn't be in a community were admin isn't nice to me. 

Yeah, it sucks most of the time when you find yourself in such situations. But don't really need them to be nice to you but mind yourself and move on. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it sucks most of the time when you find yourself in such situations. But don't really need them to be nice to you but mind yourself and move on. 

Correct, I've always mined myself. I just try to be real anywhere I go and not being toxic. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's only when the said administrator makes my life unbearable being in the community that I'm most likely going to take a walk and have my peace. 

That would be the best way to move forward in such situations. When there is no need to be in there, it's better to walk out.