Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no need at all being around where you aren't wanted, I wouldn't waste a second out there. 

There are some gamers who linger on too long in where they are apparently not needed and they pay the price of being humiliated always. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no need at all being around where you aren't wanted, I wouldn't waste a second out there. 

It's definitely going to do you more harm than good. The sooner you get the hell out, the better for you all round. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to do you more harm than good. The sooner you get the hell out, the better for you all round. 

Yes, so no point in delaying my exit via such kind of unsettled online community where the owner doesn't want me. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, so no point in delaying my exit via such kind of unsettled online community where the owner doesn't want me. 

Just like a gaming forum I joined one time that asked for only natives of Brazil. I just went out immediately no stress. 

26 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Just like a gaming forum I joined one time that asked for only natives of Brazil. I just went out immediately no stress. 

There shouldn't be stress at all in that one, since the admin specified those who are required only to sign up. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

There shouldn't be stress at all in that one, since the admin specified those who are required only to sign up. 

Seriously, if I ever noticed before joining the community, I would have taken the trouble upon myself to register and give away my data. 

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, if I ever noticed before joining the community, I would have taken the trouble upon myself to register and give away my data. 

You played safe and never wasted your time bro. If not, Admin of the Brazilian forum could've counted you as a member even when you aren't from there, and It wouldn't make sense to you cos you won't participate in it's forum discussion, very weird. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is actually why it's very important take the time to evaluate everything there is about a platform before joining it in order not to have any regrets in the end. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually why it's very important take the time to evaluate everything there is about a platform before joining it in order not to have any regrets in the end. 

I had one experience of getting banned from one administrator because I'm not a British. I couldn't stop laughing when it happened. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The worst and last thing they can do would be to rant all they want and BAN you in the end. They can't do more than that. 

Lol, I wonder why Admin of a forum will simply need a specific. Kind of traffic to his forum. Forum is meant to be a collective one and not a country's specific. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I wonder why Admin of a forum will simply need a specific. Kind of traffic to his forum. Forum is meant to be a collective one and not a country's specific. 

Some do believe that there are some part of the world that doesn't have much to offer in terms of better content. It happened one time in Bizdustry. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Some do believe that there are some part of the world that doesn't have much to offer in terms of better content. It happened one time in Bizdustry. 

But when a certain region brings the best to your forum more than you hoped from the top tier countries, you ought to stick to those ones that made your forum to be where it is. To be frank, not all top tier users love spending time on a particular make money forum, lower tier are always involved due to information they're gaining from the site. Are you a member of bizdustry's forum?