Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Justin11 said:

They were simply there steering at the wrong deeds soaking the company down. Thanks to Microsoft for taking the company and dismissing the toxic staff member of Activision blizzard. 

Seriously, I believe that they had the business deal plan with Microsoft a long time immediately the case broke out. It's why they kept quiet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I believe that they had the business deal plan with Microsoft a long time immediately the case broke out. It's why they kept quiet. 

Who knows, maybe what you've said is ideal, they had a deal already, I suspect that. And again, maybe they got something in their mind to use such medium to oust 'Bobby. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They were simply there steering at the wrong deeds soaking the company down. Thanks to Microsoft for taking the company and dismissing the toxic staff member of Activision blizzard. 

The most important thing now is that the company is now in the hands of Microsoft and it's a new dawn in the life of the company. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The most important thing now is that the company is now in the hands of Microsoft and it's a new dawn in the life of the company. 

Yes, they should be thankful of Microsoft company for rescuing their dying company which could've been ruined by Bobby, had it been Microsoft didn't take over. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They were simply there steering at the wrong deeds soaking the company down. Thanks to Microsoft for taking the company and dismissing the toxic staff member of Activision blizzard. 

The staff of the company really suffered at the hands of poor management to the point of  sexual assault cases. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

The staff of the company really suffered at the hands of poor management to the point of  sexual assault cases. 

The management had gone rouge when it comes to how they were treating their fans and some of their shareholders. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you guys have any friends who hosted their own servers and acted like jerks with power? I knew a kid who ran a server for some game, I forget what. Anyway, he imposed some dumb rules, and some good ones, but mostly dumb rules. It was like he was trying to be a leader when no one really needed it. We knew how to play the game, how to set it up, etc, so it was odd he was taking over and trying to make it about him. 

Have you ever dealt with a friend who maybe modded a game lobby idiotically or wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Did you guys have any friends who hosted their own servers and acted like jerks with power? I knew a kid who ran a server for some game, I forget what. Anyway, he imposed some dumb rules, and some good ones, but mostly dumb rules. It was like he was trying to be a leader when no one really needed it. We knew how to play the game, how to set it up, etc, so it was odd he was taking over and trying to make it about him. 

Have you ever dealt with a friend who maybe modded a game lobby idiotically or wrong?

If adding those who ran their Whatsapp group is involved, I have seen far worse jerks who feels the world revolves around their small cock. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

The staff of the company really suffered at the hands of poor management to the point of  sexual assault cases. 

That's very cruel indeed, due the management to act very ridiculously to the point of sexual molestation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very cruel indeed, due the management to act very ridiculously to the point of sexual molestation. 

They have something bigger than the sexual assault to hide in my opinion, which was why they were in support of their CEO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

They have something bigger than the sexual assault to hide in my opinion, which was why they were in support of their CEO. 

I think so too, and I really don't know why they keep hiding the evil deeds of their CEO. Is it because he got money and he's simply paying them well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...