Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are the most aesthetically beautiful games being developed right now?

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think even the recent Predators game was built with pretty much realistic terrain and graphics in general. 

Yeah, and some of the games with tech and robots like machine all feels the same way with its intense effects of graphics. 

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If the game Horizon Forbidden West doesn't tick all the dot here amongst the best graphically set up games for 2022, I don't know what other games that would be. 

Depending the game that comes out first between Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West is what's going to be my first purchase for 2022. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Depending the game that comes out first between Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West is what's going to be my first purchase for 2022. 

If it's up to my decision on which one should come out first, it should better be Horizon Forbidden West because Elden Ring is going to be almost like Dark Souls in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's up to my decision on which one should come out first, it should better be Horizon Forbidden West because Elden Ring is going to be almost like Dark Souls in my opinion. 

It looks like you're afraid of getting into a difficult and most punishing games like Dark Souls should it be Elden Ring that's released first. 

I believe he got the game dark souls, unless Boblee have stayed some distance away from the game due to his schedule not permitting him to play much of dark souls. I don't see reasons why I will fear to embrace the challenge on the game's hardest level. 

On 1/10/2022 at 4:16 PM, Heatman said:

It looks like you're afraid of getting into a difficult and most punishing games like Dark Souls should it be Elden Ring that's released first. 

Seriously, with my past experiences playing their games, it's very understandable why I feel too reluctant. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, with my past experiences playing their games, it's very understandable why I feel too reluctant. 

I completely understand that feeling of reluctantly being open to that kind of games because it's not an easy experience with Dark Souls and even Bloodborne. 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:40 PM, Heatman said:

It seems that Horizon Forbidden West will be out 1 week before Elden Ring.  February 18 for Horizon and February 25 for Elden Ring.

Horizon Forbidden West is what I was going to mention as well. The first game was absolutely beautiful and it looks like the developers have done another amazing job with the new one. I can't wait to watch some playthroughs especially of the underwater gameplay.

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

It seems that Horizon Forbidden West will be out 1 week before Elden Ring.  February 18 for Horizon and February 25 for Elden Ring.

They are both released close by and that's kind of going to add competition to mix for one gamers would wait to purchase first. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They are both released close by and that's kind of going to add competition to mix for one gamers would wait to purchase first. 

It's not a hard choice for me personally, I've been waiting for the follow up to Horizon Zero Dawn for years.

Edited by Crazycrab

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm actually very interested in both games as it stands. So, it's really a good thing that both of them are coming out almost the same. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually very interested in both games as it stands. So, it's really a good thing that both of them are coming out almost the same. 

I don't see how it's a good thing, I'd actually prefer there to be a gap between the two so I can focus on one at a time and not have such a big hole burned in my pocket all at once.

Edited by Crazycrab