Register Now
StaceyPowers

Great games from 2021 that flew under the radar?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ninetendo switch is a popular choice console, I don't know much about Pokémon Snap. I wouldn't say Ninetendo didn't much of the exposure, because many are using it today, and is popular today. 

Nintendo Switch is a gaming platform just like Playstation where they have so many games published. Now, the games that came out on either of the platforms in 2021 that didn't get more popularity is what's been talked about. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nintendo Switch is a gaming platform just like Playstation where they have so many games published. Now, the games that came out on either of the platforms in 2021 that didn't get more popularity is what's been talked about. 

I think that he just had everything misunderstood with the games and the gaming platform they are all being played on. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I got you now, you're simply talking about Ninetendo switch platform where you simply pick out games to play base on subscription just as the PSN. 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:02 AM, Justin11 said:

I got you now, you're simply talking about Ninetendo switch platform where you simply pick out games to play base on subscription just as the PSN. 

Exactly, it's now that you have got the gist and hit it with a perfect response as far as the subject matter goes. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome now, your well taken explanation with Boblee made me to understand exactly what you meant. 

It's something that's useful to be done and I'm very sure that most of us here are willing to do that all the time for members. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

The Evil Within 2 and Dishonored 2 just sort of didn't "sell" well enough to get a following or a sequel but are both good games in their own right

I really took good notice of how The Evil Within 2 sales went and it wasn't as it was anticipated. Although, it did its best in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's something that's useful to be done and I'm very sure that most of us here are willing to do that all the time for members. 

You're simply a nice guy with the quality of message you've said here. No doubt we are one big family here, helping each other more on any video game related issue. 

I'd say unpacking, because it was kinda overlooked. It's a fun and relaxing game. I don't get why people thought it was some kid game. Yeah, sure it is, but it's got a story that plays out as you unpack. It's kinda comforting as corny as it sounds.